Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    I can't think of a really good signature line....please help.

The three keys to having a good signature line are?

For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone
    I can't think of a really good signature line....please help.

The three keys to having a good signature line are?

Having something that people can recognize (Star Wars references are fairly easy here ), without being a simple copy-and-paste of an existing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone again
    Having it be more funny, ironic, or satirical than serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone once more
    Inserting any of the following words: pants, doon, dude, inconceivable, gangsta, Deuce, nachos, tumultuous, Gary Coleman, or shindig.

And your current one fits 2 of the 3. Congrats!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Inserting any of the following words: pants, doon, dude, inconceivable, gangsta, Deuce, nachos, tumultuous, Gary Coleman, or shindig.

And your current one fits 2 of the 3. Congrats!
    So, all he needs to do is change it so that Qui-Gon says, "Danged if I know, I just read the script....Now, where are my pants?" Then it will be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    So, all he needs to do is change it so that Qui-Gon says, "Danged if I know, I just read the script....Now, where are my pants?" Then it will be perfect!
    Or...
    "What are midichlorians?"
    "Danged if I know, I just read the script."
    "Whachu talkin' 'bout, Master Qui-Gon?"

Or...
    "That's nacho problem, Padawan. I just read the script."

Or...
    "Inconceivable!"
    "I do not think you know what that word means."
    "Exactly..."

'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My sig is set to the tune of "Lady" by Styx
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Mine pretty much explains itself. I was on the winning foursome for a local night club's golf tournement both this year and last year.

My sig say that Jedi Master Sal is awesome, because he is.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I'm updating once more, to include more economic issues (everybody's fave) in the current market world.

Old one was:

Han: "And it's going to cost you something extra; 13 thousand, 8 hundred, 41." Luke: "13 thousand, 8 hundred, 41? We could almost buy our own fuel-less ship for that." Han: "Yeah, but who's gonna fill it kid; you?"
    Han and Luke in Star Wars: A New Hike, Special Edition

Mine is a reflection of my belief that the Red Wing's third line of Cleary/Filpulla/Samuelsson is better than many of the top lines in the NHL and 90% of the second lines. This is due to them having a far superior team than anyone else. Ergo, these fantastic players are playing all the way down on the third line. Werd.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.