Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Original indeed!

I've retired my last ones:

Dear Lord Vader. My apologies for the cramped conditions in your suit. I assure you, it's the only one we at Mister Sith's of Coruscant had in stock at the time of your need that wasn't in white or green.
    [FONT=Fixedsys]"Rockin' the town like a mouldy crouton!" - Beck[/FONT]

In favor of a modified Mister Sith's and a Christmas message of utmost importance:
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Putting the X-wing back in X-mas![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Mister Sith's of Coruscant - for all your Force-friendly robe, cloak, armor, boot, and helmet needs.[/FONT]
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Too lazy to create a legit sig line, so my:

Star Wars!

is now retired, in favor of the following nostalgic glimpse into my younger brain (see the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread for visual proof) below:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I added a line about my Build A Droid needs to my sig a few days ago, and nobody noticed that it was asking for "Build-a-Droid neds". I don't even know who Ned is...

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oak-a-ly doak-a-ly, neighbor-ino.

I took out part of mine, a copy of a notebook I found with some old writing and lists of trading cards:

Death Star II stats, according to B-CJ Jr. [ca. 1983] - Vehicles: 20 mill. Size: 10 billion miles around, 30 billion miles tall. Team: Imperial. Laser power: enough to destroy a planet.

and just left my lame allusion to A.C. Clarke's second book in the 2001-3001 four-book series.

I changed out the X-wing line to a vague "nothing to see here, move along" type thing, that sucked so now I have something that I think speaks for itself, especially here:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]I'd expect that sort of treachery from you, Emperor Poopatine! [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ..."nothing to see here, move along" type thing, that sucked....
    Oh, dear sir, if you only knew how legendary that phrase is in my sphere of influence! Without going into great detail, this is a daily phrase used tongue-in-cheek to the unsuspecting, the unknowing, and the unwashed! I'm sorry to see it go!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Oh, dear sir, if you only knew how legendary that phrase is in my sphere of influence! Without going into great detail, this is a daily phrase used tongue-in-cheek to the unsuspecting, the unknowing, and the unwashed! I'm sorry to see it go!
    It's not that it's not a great line, it is! I use it often too. It's just a boring sig-line.

I've swapped out my last, juvenile one for this rather inspired piece. I wonder how long someone who recognizes it WITHOUT search-engine help will get it.

[FONT=Fixedsys]Ladies, for once, forget you got class. See a guy you like? Just grab 'em in the hyperdrive motivators.[/FONT]

It was Humpty Hump's big line from "Doowutchyalike" by Digital Underground.

I have replaced it for something far more important:

[FONT=Tahoma]They announce a remake of Gilligan's Island, and we fall back. [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]They make a new PG-13 Nightmare on Elm Street, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn HERE! This far, no farther!!! And We must make them PAY for what they've done. (and then we smash our little ships with a phaser rifle)
    [/FONT]

I retooled it a little so I could have my build-a-droids as well:
    [FONT=Tahoma]They announce a remake of Gilligan's Island and we fall back. They make a PG-13 Nightmare on Elm Street and we fall back. The line must be drawn HERE! This far, no farther! And We must make them PAY for what they've done.[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma] (then we smash our little ships with a phaser rifle)[/FONT]

Well, that had an ok run. But the ratings board screwed me by taking their PG-13 intentions and rating them R. Plus, this new one had me chuckling last night, so I've put it into the sig:

[FONT=Tahoma]Search your feelings, you know it to be true: you suck![/FONT]