Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast
    I changed the following kinda-lame/pretty lame one:

"You just won the Boonta Eve Classic. Now what are you going to do?" "I'm going to Hologram Fun World! Yippee!"

... to a more baseball meets SW one. But I stand by my cell phone hatred vitriol.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I changed the following kinda-lame/pretty lame one:

"You just won the Boonta Eve Classic. Now what are you going to do?" "I'm going to Hologram Fun World! Yippee!"

... to a more baseball meets SW one. But I stand by my cell phone hatred vitriol.
    Can't I get a shout out for being an inspiration on that bad boy!?!?!

I think my signature line speaks for itself, resonating the last thing many a stormtrooper on Endor was likely to hear: "Dengar Ewoks!" Also it's cool, cuz it's got Dengar's name in it. works on so many levels.
    "Dengar Ewoks!"

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Can't I get a shout out for being an inspiration on that bad boy!?!?!
    I did leave a comment in the baseball thread, but you deserve props here, too. And the great thing is, I can update how many years it's been FOREVER! Kidding; it'll end this season. Oh yeah! Arr!

I added in a reference to the world's most reliable source of information compared with the galaxy's most trustworthy despot.

Out with the cynicism of societal obessession, baseball futility, and technological laziness!

"Your cell phone; you will not need it." Luke checks his text messages anyway. Yoda shakes head in despair. That, is why he fails. The Pittsburgh Pirates; borrowing the Palpatine wait-to-rule-the-galaxy tactic for 18 years and going. "It was I who posted on Wiki so the Alliance would know the location of the shield generator. You will find it is you who are mistaken... about every-single-thing."

... and in with a Halloween-themed classic, "tricked" out a bit. :treat:

I've added a new one in time for the holidays. I'm sick, so it's not that inspired, but it makes me chuckle. I'm going to change the color to green though.

[FONT=Tahoma]"Dear Lord Vader, please bring me a pony and a fire truck and a [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]pitiful [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma]band of rebels to crush. I've been good all year, and by 'good', I mean thoroughly evil."[/FONT]

I haven't quite decided if it's a little Imperial child writing to Vader instead of Santa, or the Emperor writing to Vader instead of Santa. I guess it tracks as a mix of the 2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Check it out!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Switching from Thanksgiving holiday themes to Christmas. Out with the old:

"And in the arena, the Great Droideka rises from its rolling form, and blasts all the good little Padawan males and females." "Happy Boonta Eve, Obi-Wan!"

and in with the new. Sort of.

\/

\/

\/

Here's my old one, since Christmas has come and gone:

"You will pay for your lack of visions of sugar plums!" "We'll have lots of fu-un with my tauntaun, until the giant wampa knocks her down."

The new one is, well, different than my previous one. Will it catch on like the Pet Rock or Giga Pets or Silly Bandz? One can only hope and pray.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 01-15-2011 at 11:50 AM. Reason: no reason, just, uh I dunno...