Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    I don't remember bemoaning any such thing. All I said was that it reminded me of the fortune cookie game, and that you've expanded upon the concept with the annoying current catch-phrase.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I could chalk it up to typical Spacebook misinformation, but actually I thought the word was what I originally posted. A BSLOS is all I can offer for my error, plus changing the word in the sig line:

"I whip my hair back and forth.
    I whip my hair back and forth..."
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Replacing one lame-o attempt to be "current" with the new stuff:

Holonet Update: Senator Jar-Jar Binks' re-election campaign hits a major snag when photos and files of his clumsiness and cowardice appear on heesa friends' Spacebook pages: smashin da bosses' heyblibber, steppin in icky goo, mygivin up to battle droids, etc.

... and replacing it with another lame-o one. Enjoy.

Man, my sig line creativity seems to be on an extended vacation; therefore...

Replacing this one:
    Regarding Spacebook - Threepio: "I don't think he'll 'like' you at all." Artoo: "Beep?" Threepio: "No, I won't 'like' you either." Artoo: "Boop..."

With the summer-related line below.

I was talking to a buddy last night, and in response to something he said, while thinking about the new Star Tours commercial, I responded:
    Darth Vader is rapidly becoming the Ronald McDonald of Star Wars.

And I firmly believe it, so I put it in my sig.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have added another line, something that popped into my head while posting a few minutes ago...

"He's more man now than machine. Twisted and evil." - Cybertronian Star Wars

If lame signature lines could power vehicles, I'd had have cornered the market. The summer ends, so my summer one ends, too...

Where do all the moisture farmers head to enjoy the summer on Tatooine? Mos Yourspa.

And I add in a cheesy pun for the recent SW disc release...

I like Jar Jar Binks stupid quotes even though he's irritating, but that's the point, I like to irritate.
    I used to have a direct quote from Episode 1, but I just opened my awesome Opee fish took a pic and decided to change one word that fits (I need a micro Gungan Sub now for him to eat)

It's funny now there's a clothing line that's called Moui Moui. Those rip-offs!!!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ...And I add in a cheesy pun for the recent SW disc release...
    I LOVE the Ray Guy comment!