Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Mine is of course from An American Werewolf in London, spoken by the late, great British actor Brian Glover.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

Cool

I think I'll change mine again...
    Old one here: Yeeeeeeaaaaaagghhhhhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! - Han Solo, SW: ANH
    New one below: \/
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

My current sig line, is from the Blade of the Immortal comic book. It's a line that the Kuroi Sabato character used after chopping off the main character's legs and I just picked it cuz it sounds really wierd out of context.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'm just using this until i get to 75 posts, and i will change this and my avatar to match my mad DM skills.

Man, I love Blade of the Immortal! Although I love Lone Wolf and Cub more, both are my 2 favorites comics out right now.

As for my signature line, look back a few pages, and you'll see the explanation.

"What, you gonna say something?"
    "...Yeah, about a million things, but I can't express myself monosolovically enough for you to understand them."

Man, what happened to Ben Affleck's career?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I was reading this thread when I realised that I have never had a signature . I then thought long and hard, for about and hour, for an idea for my signature line and in the end I give up and just put down a Star Wars quote.

I think I might change it to a different quote every week, something new and fresh.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

If you bought the AOTC soundtrack, you know where mine came from.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

When I got started on this forum, I really should have put my stupid PENDO! thing as my signature, so I didn't have to type it out after every post. If I put it on my signature now, anyone reading one of my past posts would think I'm a loon for repeating myself .

DO I REALLY HAVE TO TYPE IT OUT AGAIN? PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Yes. Type it out again.

My signature line is self-explanatory.

Maybe I'll say something that's supposed to be funny but is really just stupid:

My eye is dead! (ok, no not really.)

Yeah...that WAS dumb.

Exclamation

Time to be more current, related to AOTC instead of being so personal.

Old one: ''I'd rather be bullseye-ing womp rats back home.'' - on the license plate holder of my car

New one is (as always) below: \/
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(