Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
    Got to be more holiday-related. So out with this old:

Who did Tatooine's Raiders vote for 'best deleted scene' in the new SW 6-disc set? BlueRay Guy's booming punt.

... and in with a Grinch-y foul, vile, mean, nasty, termite-smile-infested one.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

It goes with my avatar. Do a search if you don't get it. (But be warned, I will weep for the educational system if you don't.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The Grinch is gone for the next year or so, and so is my old sig line:

"Threepio, you tell that stink, stank, stunk that he'll get no such pleasure from us, right? I wouldn't save him from a sarlacc with a 39.5 foot pole."

My newest one will bring on the panic that will culminate on Dec. 21st of this year:

... aaaaaand apparently, this end-of-the-world prediction was different from all the others... in that none of the others got me to create a sig line about it. Well; that's that. :brusheshands: Back to our post-apocalyptic world...

Threepio: "The odds of sucessfully surviving armageddon are 2012 to 1." Han: "Migh'n't tell me the odds!"

A bit tardy, but this one's a Disney-fied SW line:

Heh heh, that's a pretty good spelling of Goofy's type of speech.

I modified my middle sig to something I always thought about but for some reason never got around to correcting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As anyone can tell, I opted for Richard Harrow over Jack the Ripper because he's at least 30 times as badarse. My sig is the quote that cemented his ranking as the baddest anti-hero in television history. And, no, I'm not speaking in hyperbole.

Search YouTube for "Richard Harrow Artemis Club." Definitely NSFW, so be warned.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Good bye Ronald, hello Mickey.

Old: Darth Vader is becoming the Ronald McDonald of Star Wars.

New:
    Darth Vader is becoming the Ronald McDonald of Star Wars.
    ---

I trust I don't need to explain the change.

I also pulled the Cybertronian line entirely out to make room:
    "He's more man now than machine. Twisted and not-evil-enough." - Cybertronian Star Wars

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's another paradox for you, JT (uh, Bel-Cam, will you PLEASE cut that out? )... I like your sig line, while also loathing the reasons behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's another paradox for you, JT (uh, Bel-Cam, will you PLEASE cut that out? )... I like your sig line, while also loathing the reasons behind it.
    I hear dat! It's going to get worse before it gets better, I fear.

Skimwords was adding a link to the last line of that part of my sig, but with all the colors and styles I was out of room to fix, luckily I figured out a way to address it without changing anything.

Out with the Ronald McDonald, in with the Indiana Jones reference:

--

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    --

(and if that's the case, then what's Chewie's real name? )