My Mad TV sig line was: "Stah Wahs.......Stah Wahs.......oh dem Stah Wahs"
    And to think that I believed it was Bill Murray from SNL:
    Star Wars, oh those nutty Star Wars
    Please don't let these Star Wars
    End

Oh Star Wars, if they ever bar wars
    I hope they let these Star Wars
    Stay
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 09-06-2001 at 09:19 AM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was inspired by this thread to finally settle on a signature line. But in my own dubious way, I will not yet reveal the source of this line. I thought it would be fun to see if anyone could hazard a guess as to its origins.
    Have at thee!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    See if any of you recognize where this one came from:
    "Artoo-Deetoo was crashing through the ice caves in Cloud City when a slimy creature showed up and then disappeared into space where sad farewells were said."
    Since no one's bitten, here's a sort of oblique answer from memory, so probably a word or two off:
    "Lando Calrissian was taking an oil bath in an asteroid field when the Princess appeared and sucked him into a Sandcrawler where giant teeth blocked any escape."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Unless the LP for ESB was skipping, I'll guess it was from one of those story threads on the old SSG forums.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Wink

JT, Chuxter knows. But El C., I don't think Lando was a main choice in that BOOK. Hint, hint to the rest of you.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Mine isn't to hard to figure out.Its the trade mark line in every movie from Star Wars.

I have a bad feeling about this.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Aw slag you guys, 5 days is long enough wait, cough up the answer like a smoker coughs up black stuff in the morning.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd explain my new newest sig line, but I'll just get bored of it and change it in a week anyway so....nevermind.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Arrow

If anyone recalls the old SW: Mix and Match Storybook that came out around ESB time, it allowed you to make story with different characters. Often, they got pretty funny, at least to me as an 8 year old. That's where my sig line comes from.
    "That's what Sheev said."

If I explained my alias, your head would explode.

That's why you shall never know.