Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Listen to me, bigbrabarbara (thanks for the mammaries

The signature quote is indubitably from Lost Highway, but my alias is Kalvin Blunt. Stew in your juices my friend. That's right, stew.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    If anyone recalls the old SW: Mix and Match Storybook that came out around ESB time, it allowed you to make story with different characters. Often, they got pretty funny, at least to me as an 8 year old. That's where my sig line comes from.
    Hmmm... I feel unrewarded.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Arrow

Would you have prefered "sucked into a sandcrawler," "when an Ugnaught scurried by," "was hiding behind a rock," "where rows of giant teeth blocked any escape," or "was looking for his gimer stick" instead, JT? Those were other options.

"If self-satisfaction is all you seek, than that's what you'll receive. Your friend is quite the Moderator. I wonder if he really cares about Star Wars. Or any sci-fi."
    "I do. I care..." (hmmm... bipolar...)
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

my signiture line contains quotes from 3 of my 50 million favorite movies: Edward Scissorhands, Monty Python Live At the Hollywood Bowl, and Raiders of the Lost Ark
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Exclamation ah hah!

So, you are trying to find out my secrets huh? Is that it? Can't think of your own? I see...... Anyways.......I choose mine because, it is true, none of you have the Force, therefore it hangs around ME, because I am almost perfect. Ok......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I've changed mi signature to poke fun of the prequels. I hope you like it.

In light of the events of last week, I just changed mine from "Funk's a-comin', Ani. I can feel it in me bones!" It's now "Maybe it's not too late to learn how to love, forget how to hate," a quote from Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train. I also retired (for the time being) the Jawa God of Thunder icon.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 09-17-2001 at 02:08 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've retired my Lost Highway quote because I don't want any more reference to death in my signature.

The new quote is a declaration of peace from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Also, the Nien Nunb icon has gone into retirement. Not real retirement, mind you, but retirement in a Michael-Jordan sort of way.

Trox, just a note, it's spelled "San Dimas".

I'm not changing my icon or my sig line simply because I know that eventually, they'll change back, and nobody will remember me putting those in my posts.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.