Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    my's just a inside joke.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    My first one refers to the old Card: Other section in the old forums. It's a saga unto itself...

My second one refers to the game PANTS! created by Emperor Jargo.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Mine.....well......mine hasn't changed. Yet it still remains timeless.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

My new one was inspired by the lady-killin' grin that sly dog Kit Fisto flashes at the camera just after using the Force to knock over the C-3PO/Battle Droid.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

well, im trying to think of a new one.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos

Q-LD, tonight's Futurama episode, with a part on old 1980s video games (hilarious, BTW!), one character with a big brain said the magic phrase. Yippee!
    An oldie but a goodie...
    All you base are belong to us.

The first is a parady that Caesar concoted with me as Lord Argol and Tom Coglin(CEO of WM) as the emperor.

This is a nod to the "Qui-Gon's Voice" thread in the E2 Spoiler section and it explains everything. Its on page 276

This one is a line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This is one of my favorite lines from ID4 and is one that I use quite a lot.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I recently changed mine again to reflect my disdain for Rick McCallum, while doing it in a SW parody.

If anyone has some goofy quotes attributed to Ricky-dicky I would love to hear them.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I recently changed mine again to reflect my disdain for Rick McCallum, while doing it in a SW parody.

If anyone has some goofy quotes attributed to Ricky-dicky I would love to hear them.
    Here's one for ya!

"There is a group of people who are seriously deranged, and who we love dearly. That's what makes 'Star Wars' work in a strange way."

He he he. Ricky-boy says he loves us dearly!!!!. . . . . . . . . . . .WAIT, Ewwwwwwww
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I've added a couple more. The green one is a commentary about Star Wars collectors always complaining that Hasbro never makes the figures they want, even though they've made almost 500 figures. Once they make a figure, we just disregard it and go on to the next figure they haven't produced. We will never be satisfied.

And the other is a quote from a film I saw the other day, delivered by Christopher Lee.