Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Master Replicas @ Fall Toy Show

I cant seem to locate where this is being held, BUT Master Replicas has a little setup with some AWESOME looking 2006 products! Here's a recap of what we're getting and a link to check out the pictures.....ENJOY!

Force FX
    Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS Has the thick neck like the Luke ROTJ FX
    Darth Maul TPM

Scaled Replicas Great news for Mini Fans!
    Stormtrooper Blaster
    Han Solo ESB Blaster

Limited Editions
    Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsaber

Studio Scale
    Darth Vader LE Helmet
    Y-Wing Fighter w/ Death Star base!

Costume Replicas
    Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Other
    Star Wars Poker Set

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=4433
    Last edited by Jayspawn; 10-26-2005 at 12:06 AM.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Master Replicas @ Fall Toy Show

Which Darth Helmet LE? Is this a carry over of the ROTS LE or will we get a new sculpt from ESB? I'd love a vintage Vader helmet as well! How about some "weathered" Clone Trooper helmets and especially Commander Gree's. Could there be a Jango or Boba Fett Studio Scale helmet on the horizon?

I'm surprised no mention of the Millenium Falcon studio scale model. Still, better start saving your pennies for this one since we know it is coming!

Plus we have Indiana Jones props in 2006! I've seen pictures of the Headpiece but I believe there is the golden Idol and I'd love the Holy Grail and the Grail Diary as well. It is going to be another expensive year.

Man o Man o Man!!!! This will be an expensive year. I want the Maul FX!!! I can't wait!!!. Is there any Idea of how much they will be asking for the Costumes?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]It's Beer!! Hooray Beer!!![/FONT]

It is from ROTS. Taken from the exact helmet Hayden wore.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I think the price point is still up in the air Captain Spoon. I think we'll get an idea on that then MR releases their '06 Marketing plan within the next month.

A fellow blogger went to MR to do an interview with Steve D and tour the facility and he makes us extremely aware that some of the stuff that MR has planned for 2006 and 2007 will blow us away. He tells of more helmets, minis and vehicles but is sworn to secrecy (by legal purposes I'm sure) until MR announces their product plan. We cannot talk about it until MR decides what they will announce to the public but he's on pins and needles waiting for that release. I for one am extremely excited.......so is my CC company...

Heres another gallery of great pictures from SirSteve!

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...y.php?cat=4433

Steve, where is this show being held at? Who is the fellow in the suit holding the Maul FX?

The American International Fall Toy Show is held in New York city. (I think today's the last day?) I'm gonna guess that it's Michael Cookson (Founder, Chairman and CEO) in the photo. I may be wrong though... Steve?
    Quote Originally Posted by decadentdave
    I'm surprised no mention of the Millenium Falcon studio scale model. Still, better start saving your pennies for this one since we know it is coming!
    The what? The who? The when? The toy show Web site says, "Must show actual new product for the following year ONLY. Show is not a 'concept preview.'" This "Millenium Falcon studio scale model" that you speak of may not be a 2006 item.

I'm bummed that the Obi-Wan Force FX looks so much nicer than the Luke ROTJ FX we just got even though they're very similar in many regards.

Those mini-weapons are AWESOME! I hope they're not too expensive 'cause I'll want 'em all.

The lenses in the Vader helmet look flat instead of bubble-like, just an observation, dunno if they're like that in ROTS but I doubt it.

That Maul FX looks great, I love the endcap (which wasn't shown in the SSG gallery unfortunately) that is replaced by the doubler collar to make the full-sized saber. I am going to buy this saber, and have a VERY hard time deciding on getting a duplicate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am very disappointed in the Obi ROTS FX Saber...it looks horrible...they obviously cannot reproduce the hilt accurate so why even bother? They should have just made something simpler from the AOTC or TPM hilt in which they can reproduce faithfully. What a waste of money for that saber and the Luke saber out now.