Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question clone 3 pack variations

hey guys i have looked all over the net, i bought a clone 3 pack here in ashland, kentucky that had a clone in it with a paint job of red/wine colored markings. nothing from the movie though. i have not seen this mentioned anywhere on the net. sirsteves has only all white ones in his database for pics. any all other sellers on the net, like brians toys, amazon, etc. have not shown any variations. does anybody know if there are going to be different color variations like clone wars did. and has anyone else seen these out there.
    none of the packs that showed up here in ashland area had all straight white paintjobs in them. they all had the one i just mentioned above.lets let the world know.
    MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!!!!!!

OTHERWISE I HOPE THE FORCE IS WITH YOU WHEN THIS BOUNTY HUNTER COMES CALL'IN!!!!!!!!!

Re: clone 3 pack variations

I have yet to find a clone 3 pack of any color anywhere around here, so consider yourself lucky. I believe there are clone 3 packs with green,red,gray,yellow,and white(of course). I am not positive, but if I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me.

There are 5 different colored 3-packs.

2 White 1 Green
    2 White 1 Blue
    2 White 1 Red
    2 white 1 Yellow
    3 different colored ones.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

cool guys thanks, i was really wondering. oh and hey if anyone has pics let me know so i know what i am looking for.
    MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!!!!!!

OTHERWISE I HOPE THE FORCE IS WITH YOU WHEN THIS BOUNTY HUNTER COMES CALL'IN!!!!!!!!!

I've only found one pack of clone troopers and that was about three weeks ago in daytona florida. I got the pack that had two white clones and one that has round dark red markings. They look pretty good. I really don't like the one that's laying down very much. He does't look very good unless you prop him up like he's crawling over something in his way. Otherwise he looks like he dropped a contact lense and he's looking for it.

There is no confirmation on the all different colored one. I havent seen it at all. Just the All White, 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

KB has been good to me the past 2 weeks! The buy one get one 50% off has offset their higher costs. Picked up the Deluxe Vader on operating table and (3) 3 packs of all white Clone Trooper Army builders today. They had the Clone Trooper with flight pack, but why buy that when I can get 3 figs for the same price?

WHy buy it? Because the 3 packs dont have jet packs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have a green clone pack. The middle clone (kneeling) is painted green on a stripe going from the helmet (around the middle ridgeline) down to a sort of triangular pattern on the chest and green marks on the upper thigh and shoulders (?). I've seen a pic of a blue clone set. The blue clone was the one laying down and seem to have only markings on the back and they weren't that many. It would be easier to just buy a white set (if you can find one) and paint them.

I've noticed that the first group of deluxe wave 3 figures had the spider droid and crab droid pictures on the back mixed up, but were later fixed. However, I bought my green clone set last week and that one had them mislabeled, though I didn't see if the other ones from that case were goofed up too.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

The ones I got had the one lying down with the blue markings. The one kneeling and the one standing were all white.

My point was why pay $9 for one fig, when you can pay that for 3. They may have, but I don't remember clones flying in the movie. Just kicking a lot of Jedi A $ $ on the ground, on speeders, and in Arc 170s.