Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: star wars tv show figures CONFIRMED!!!!

I'll Believe This Is "Confirmed" When I See A Release From Hasbro Or Lucasfilm.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    I'll Believe This Is "Confirmed" When I See A Release From Hasbro Or Lucasfilm.

Exactly, until official word, this is just a rumor.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thats a few people now capitalizing all the words in every sentence for some reason (though I get the feeling Rocketboy was doing it in jest). Its very distracting - makes it nigh-on impossible to read posts. And it must double the time it takes to type each post.

When You Type A Post In All Capitals, It Just Leaves The First Letter Of Each Word In Capital
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

blah blah blah havent you shut up yet? just kidding my caps button was stuck and to whats his name the one i said about medication i apoligize but i heard what i heard and i am sure you heard what you heard so hy dont we all let it go and go back to enjoying star wars and please stop calling me a noob ok? i hate that

Ok n00b

if he keeps mucking about im not playing

Fine I'll do it... from one (fairly new) noob (myself) to the rest of you noob's give the new noob a break ok?

Ok n00b

rICH, i aM nOT sURE iF i uNDERSTAND wHAT yOU mEAN aBOUT yOUR cAPS bUTTON bEING sTUCK bECAUSE tHAT dOES nOT eXPLAIN wHY oNLY tHE fIRST lETTER oF eACH wORD wAS cAPITALIZED . . . sORRY bUT i dON'T bUY tHAT aT aLL.