Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: star wars tv show figures CONFIRMED!!!!

waves hand in front of you "mind your own business you will" hmm? "care not what you buy salad dressing" "ignore you i will" "yes ignore"

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    rICH, i aM nOT sURE iF i uNDERSTAND wHAT yOU mEAN aBOUT yOUR cAPS bUTTON bEING sTUCK bECAUSE tHAT dOES nOT eXPLAIN wHY oNLY tHE fIRST lETTER oF eACH wORD wAS cAPITALIZED . . . sORRY bUT i dON'T bUY tHAT aT aLL.
    I THINK KIDHUMAN EXPLAINED IT - I'M JUST TESTING HIS EXPLANATION NOW. I'M TYPING THIS POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITALS - IF IT COMES OUT WITH ONLY THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD CAPITALIZED THEN THE SITE MUST BE DOING IT AUTOMATICALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Devo
    I THINK KIDHUMAN EXPLAINED IT - I'M JUST TESTING HIS EXPLANATION NOW. I'M TYPING THIS POST ENTIRELY IN CAPITALS - IF IT COMES OUT WITH ONLY THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD CAPITALIZED THEN THE SITE MUST BE DOING IT AUTOMATICALLY.
    Curious...perhaps the punctuation threw it off.

I Dont Know Devo. I Typed It In All Capitals When I Posted It And It Turened Out This Way.

EDIT: PUNCTUATION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Did you use cap locks or shift? On the Edit I used shift and on the regular post I used cap locks
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Gee, did I come in the wrong post? I was looking for cool new info on Star Wars toys, and I end up getting a keyboarding class!

Hey rich_of_the_dead no problem, just relax a little. It's in the past.

In any case since we do know that the TV show is confirmed it is a safe bet to say that Hasbro would have to be crazy to pass on the idea of launching a line of figures based on the characters in the series.
    The only wierd thing about the figures woould be that if they let's say use a flashback type of feature in the show and replace the key actors like Hayden or Natalie with unknown actors and release figures based on their faces. It would be wierd to see an Anakin or a Padme with a different face.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Hey rich_of_the_dead no problem, just relax a little. It's in the past.

In any case since we do know that the TV show is confirmed it is a safe bet to say that Hasbro would have to be crazy to pass on the idea of launching a line of figures based on the characters in the series.
    The only wierd thing about the figures woould be that if they let's say use a flashback type of feature in the show and replace the key actors like Hayden or Natalie with unknown actors and release figures based on their faces. It would be wierd to see an Anakin or a Padme with a different face.

i know what ya mean dark artist i dont think people would see the movies the same way if they did.its like redoing the original trilogy with new actors and saying the original cast never did them. although i do think if the were just making them now i would use the following:

luke skywalker-james vanderbeek
    princess leia- katie holmes
    han solo -joshua jackson
    no chewbacca (sorry my least fav )
    obi-wan kenobi-ian mckellen
    tarkin-ben cross
    emperor palpatine-anthony hopkins
    lando calrissian-samuel l jackson
    boba fett-the one and only jeremy bullock
    darth vader-kane hodder(jason vorhees) in the suit same voice jej
    mon mothma (but with bigger role in movies) famke jansen
    what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by rich_of_the_dead
    i know what ya mean dark artist i dont think people would see the movies the same way if they did.its like redoing the original trilogy with new actors and saying the original cast never did them. although i do think if the were just making them now i would use the following:

luke skywalker-james vanderbeek
    princess leia- katie holmes
    han solo -joshua jackson
    no chewbacca (sorry my least fav )
    obi-wan kenobi-ian mckellen
    tarkin-ben cross
    emperor palpatine-anthony hopkins
    lando calrissian-samuel l jackson
    boba fett-the one and only jeremy bullock
    darth vader-kane hodder(jason vorhees) in the suit same voice jej
    mon mothma (but with bigger role in movies) famke jansen
    what do you guys think?
    So Rick I'm guessing you're a gig fan of Dawson's Creek? Sorry I can't agree on the first four. Ian Mckellen as Obi might be interesting. Sam Jackson as Lando could be cool, but I think that character needs somebody that comes off as a little more... sleezy then Sam. As for the rest? Meh, nothing too great.

hey dark artist i just have a quick question if ya dont mind. what is that guy over @supershadow tokin and where can i get some? what a fruit cake he actually believes he getting to make the sequels?
    i shall smack you wrists in a minute and bat you round your ear hole--mrs slocumb---are you being served?