Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Clone Wars Maquette Thread

While looking at the picture of the upcoming Barriss Offee and Luminara Unduli Maquette I noticed something odd. Look carefully and you'll notice Luminara's green lightsaber is shorter than Barriss's blue saber. Pretty strange huh? I really hope it gets fixed by the time it hits this November.

I think GG is doing a great job with the Maquette line and I'm really looking forward to getting this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Clone Wars Maquette Thread

They look awful close in length to me. This is the only one of the 3 new maquettes I play to buy. Even though I am a completist, I just can't bring myself to buy the new Anakin & Grievous, they're just to plain.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

I dont mind the poses they're in. I kind of like the neutral poses that Grevious and Anakin are in. I havnt really collected the Clone Wars Maquettes, but the Anakin is aweful tempting.

I did buy Yoda though, its one of the best Star Wars Statues ever!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by gsr-jedi
    They look awful close in length to me.
    Yeah but my point is they should be the exact same length. It isn't that easy to notice but there is definitely a size difference, at least in this picture. Put something up to your monitor to measure the lengths and compare them and you'll see what I mean.

I agree with Jayspawn, the neutral poses on Anakin and Grievous look great. I think out of all three Anakin is my favorite, mark my words that maquette is going to be HOT!!
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Im really starting to like the Clone Wars Maquettes. I think this will be the first I'll buy.

What other Clone Wars Characters do you hope they design next?

I would like to see:

*Mace Windu
    *Kit Fisto
    *Durge

I'd love to see Mace and Kit. Can't say I'd be very excited to see Durge as I wasn't to keen on the design of that character but I'd probably buy him anyway.

If I had to pick three like you did Strategist they would be as follows:

1- Count Dooku
    2- Shaak Ti
    3- Darth Sidious

Shaak Ti would be awesome she has some nice poses in Season 2 I liked durge because I like bounty hunters. Aaylaa Secura would be nice too I like many of the lesser known jedi. I think I'll start collecting these the only bad thing is Padme, Obi-Wan, Assaj Ventress and the ARC Trooper will be hard to find without paying high prices. but that's ok I get the other 4 (Yoda, Barriss/Luminara, Anakin and Grievous relatively cheaper. Hopefully they come out with 2 others like last year.

Cold weather Padme looks kinda cool.

Grievous is also a good looking sculpt.

Yeah, I'd like to see a Count Dooku Maquette as well.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett