Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's a Rainbow of Clone Flavors

First of all, I have to say thanks to Hasbro for unloading all the new and fantastic Clones on us collectors at Comic-Con. I simply cannot believe how many different variants there are, how many Commanders we're getting, and all the colored multi-packs...keep 'em coming!!!

I've tried to compile a list of all the new guys, so here goes.

#6 Red Shock Trooper
    #33 Green Clone Commander
    #34 Black Clone Pilot
    #41 Blue 501st Clone Trooper
    #54 Turbo Tank Driver
    Evolutions - Yellow Clone Commander
    Evolutions - Grey Clone Commander
    Battle Packs - Blue 501st Clone Troopers (x3)
    Yellow Clone Commander Bly
    Green Clone Commander Gree

I mean come on!!! I know I'm gonna have to break open my piggy bank to get all of these, and then some, but at the same time I cannot wait either!!! WOW!!!

Re: It's a Rainbow of Clone Flavors

i've been bashing hasbro quite a lot the past two or so weeks for various reasons but i have to give them credit for coming through with all the clones (though a commander cody would've been the icing on the cake).

if nothing else, hasbro has spared me from the nightmare of trying to paint my own commander gree!

Amen! All the re-packed/re-repainted Wookies and aliens couldn't dampen my spirit after seeing all of these Clones.

Bad pun time... 'Send in the Clones!'

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Bring Them On In Large Numbers. Its Army Build Time.you Can Never Have Enough Stormtroopers. Opps... I Mean Clone Troopers.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

I think its good that Hasbro is giving us the clones. I am glad its at the same time as the other repacks, so I dont have to spend as much money.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

According to GH, "no sign of the Black Clone Pilot, Green Clone Commander, or Red Shock Trooper were on display."

I'm guessing the ones we saw were fakes/customs...

I was thinking the same too.

I would hope they were customs, I cant see Hasbro making them as Clone troopers or CLone Pilots when they had specific names
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by bearauto
    According to GH, "no sign of the Black Clone Pilot, Green Clone Commander, or Red Shock Trooper were on display."

I'm guessing the ones we saw were fakes/customs...
    I hear that. It's always hard to tell sometimes when these "images" surface on the net. I'll have to ask Hasbro myself when I go down there. Personally, I'd love to see all 3, but at this point I'm not gonna hold my breath.

i just wonder how easy to find, the new clones, will be. i am a army builder fan myself. i have a feeling the repaints will be hard to find and the new stuff listed will be hard to find because of all the peg warming items out there. no store will put them in stock. it looks like the rest of my buying may mostly be internet again. sucks!!! why cant hasbro get the army building idea rite? make alot of the troop stuff hasbro before you are has beens. any one agree. you ruin army building for us fans.
    MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST!!!!!!

OTHERWISE I HOPE THE FORCE IS WITH YOU WHEN THIS BOUNTY HUNTER COMES CALL'IN!!!!!!!!!