Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Packs

Battle Packs

When are the new battlepacks gonna be released?

i.e. Jedi vs. Sith
    Jedi vs. Separatist

Re: Battle Packs

I would think over the corse of later this year and def. 06 is when all of them will come out

I found the Jedi vs Sith Battle pack today at K-Mart $21.99 its cool I the fact that it as Obi-Wan's CloneTrooper outfit you can put on him.
    they also had the Vader Evolution set also $21.99

Can you post a picture of Obi-Wan in clone armor. I didnt care for it from Hasbros pics, but if I see it normally I might change my mind
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Obi-Wan looks like #1 but he has differant arms I guess so the Armor will fit on there, I don't open my Toys so cant take picture with it on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battlepack.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	11746  

I too found this last night. Here's my brief review:
    Grievous-seems to be the preview fig, but with added articulation and a cape. Not a bad update, still to small.
    Ventress-new fig, decent articulation. Welcome addition
    Yoda-blah...repack
    Battle damaged Anakin-great! Decent sculpt, and it's an all new fig.
    Obi-wan-by far the best in the bunch. Mostly due to the clone armor attachments. I reccommend using a clear band to keep the chest armor/cape close to Obi's body. There are small pinholes on Obi's arms to insert the armor and the leg armor "snaps" on. Also, a very cool accessory they added was the LANCE that Obi used against Durge. Now we can complete that scene.

All in all a decent set. Not 100% great. Could haev had something else other than the Yoda. But I'd still reccommend getting this set. The packaging is great.
    I give it 3.5 holocrons out of 5.

My suggestion is by it when you see it.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Really does look like a great set, prehaps Ill shoot over to Kmart today and see if we have anything....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened88
    What Yoda is it?
    I'm not 100% certain, but I think it's the SAGA Yoda from Yoda/Chian.
    Move along, move along