Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Their ornament event begins at 9am tomorrow... I asked it they could put Ben RothIRAwhenyourolloveryour 401kfromyourpreviousemployerberger on hold for me, and I plan to get the Knight/Padawan pair, perhaps Sid the Kid, too. This year's Indy don't impress me much.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I got the Limited Quantity Steelers QB one, plus Anakin/Ahsoka, with three $.99 cards (coupon) and a free candle thingy (another coupon). If Mr. Crosby's still around when they have their sales, I might get him.

Picked up the TOS phaser, Ahsoka & Anakin and the Christmas Vacation RV yesterday. We got there right at opening and the store apparently only got a single Ilia Probe. I hadn't planned on picking her up due to not collecting the Trek figurine ornaments, and not really caring about Ilia, but nearly did as an impulse buy. Ended up leaving her, though.

I actually picked up a second TOS phaser to leave on my desk year round to play with at the slightest whim display proudly since it's 1:1 scale.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

picked up all my ornaments today from Hallmark. they only thing that stinks right now is having to wait till I get a tree to hang them on. oh well with the way the days are flying by soon it will be Christmas.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Still haven't gotten Solo, yet, but picked up the others. Anybody buy Robby or the Twilight Zone TV...curious about those.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

almost picked up the TV and the Christmas Vacation RV but didn't have the cash at the time.. hoping to pick them up a little later in the season maybe Black Friday..hopefully they will still be available by then
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm planning on getting the Christmas Vacation RV and Indy Jones ornaments.

Hallmark is handing out more coupons than usual. I have a $5 coupon which I'm going to use toward the landspeeder ornament.

I've noticed more coupons, too. And they used to be stingy with their offers. Ah, economic woes...

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I've noticed more coupons, too. And they used to be stingy with their offers. Ah, economic woes...
    I know. I was able to pick up the Theed generator ornament last month for $22.

Kohl's had Hallmark ornaments on sale on Black Friday, 20 percent off. With that and a 15 percent off coupon, I was able to pick up the last two SW ornaments I needed.

I have a $5 coupon from Hallmark so I'm gonna get Indy Jones here real soon.