Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Between a 15-percent off coupon and a $10 customer appreciation coupon, picked up the last two SW ornaments -- Yoda and the AT-ST -- at Kohl's this morning at a decent price.

I thought I had all of the SW ornaments but somehow missed Jango. Picked him up Sunday. The HM shop I stopped at was out of him but they sold me the display model. Don't know how many HM shops are in my area (there are a lot) and I didn't want to drive around to different ones checking, so I settled for the display.

Picked up the two Christmas Story ornaments, too. Had coupons for $5 off of ornaments over $10. Thought I'd rather spend a couple of extra bucks and get them now instead of chancing it on Thursday at the half-off sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I saw one at Target that had a cartoonish Threepio & R2 set, and since it said "Hallmark," I figured I'd try an actual HM shop and use some coupons. No dice. They don't carry it. But I may still pick one up before they sell out (I doubt these will last until the post-Christmas sales).
    I was right. I hadn't picked them up, and after 4 different Target searches yesterday, also no dice. Oh well; I believe I will live without these SW items. Maybe.

But I did get an AT-ST ornament, with 50% plus 15% off coupon, at Kohl's today.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Walked past the HM shop at the mall this morning and noticed that ornaments were only 40 percent off. And the shelves were still pretty full.