Thread: Star Wars Pens

Star Wars Pens

Are now available in specially marked boxes of General Mills cereals. The pens are skinny little things, reminding me of some skinny bobblehead pens that I received at Dave and Busters, but without the bobble. They are found only in the larger size boxes, so you do have to pay a little more. Also, there are 8 different pens available.

No idea what the chaser pen is (assuming with the other cereal promotions from yesteryear, the lightsaber spoons and pens, there was always a hard to find one) but the 8 include Yoda, Chewbacca, Mace Windu, Darth Vader, Anakin Skywalker, Boba Fett, Clone Trooper and young Obi-Wan Kenobi. So far the only box I opened (Golden Grahams) contained a Yoda.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

These are similar to the Episode I 3D pens from last year's promotion - the overall size is the same, but the characters are in a slightly smaller scale. So far I have all of them except the Clone Trooper, and with only two duplicates - Mace and Obi-Wan. (Last year I only bought eight boxes and got all eight pens.) The boxes don't indicate anything about a chase pen, so I assume they're distributed equally.

Also, it's Jango, not Boba. The pens are themed to AOTC and ROTS 3D, with five of them being AOTC-specific, two being ROTS-specific (or OT-specific), and Mace fitting into either category.