D23 Expo unveils Disney Store exclusive figures, con-exclusive R2 & 3PO

I posted this in the news in advance of the upcoming Disney D23 Expo:

While there are no images yet of the Elite Series Die Cast "highly articulated" figures - I haven't a clue what to actually expect with them - the press release says that the versions of R2 and 3PO are exclusive to the con set, so that'll be a gas to pick up.

There's also the Legion Helmets vinyl art helmets, the 3D-printed Stormtroopers with your head, and more.

And if you need more ways to spend your time on Star Wars at D23 Expo, there's the Star Wars Battle Pod and more:
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I came rather close to buying one of the Disney Elite First Order Stortroopers about a week ago but looking through 5 of them and seeing that all had horrible paint smears on the belts killed my interest. That along with comments I've read on other sites regarding the Elite figures - lack of poseability, top heaviness not to mention I recall how subpar those old SW titanium figures were makes me want to stick with Black Series 6". Imagine that, after years of lambasting Hasbro for QC issues, now that we have alternatives for a few Hasbro SW lines, it turns out they aren't that bad after all...