Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

On 7/16 Hallmark will have their Christmas ornaments on sale. The ones i saw today were:

Talking Vader(ESB): Standing on the platform in the epic duel with Luke, Says"I am your father" and "Join me and we can rule the galaxy as father and son" 18.95

Slave Leia - 14.95

Jedi STarfighter - 18.95

Blue CLone Trooper - 14.95
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

Thanks for the heads up KH. I have all the Hallmark SW ornaments, including the two Easter SW lunchbox ornaments. The local Hallmark store used to call me when they had these in stock, guess they dropped my name from the list.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Is it just me, or does it seem fundamentally wrong to have Slave Leia hanging on your Christmas tree?
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Nothing wrong with Leia showing a little leg during the ho ho holidays!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Is it just me, or does it seem fundamentally wrong to have Slave Leia hanging on your Christmas tree?
    I think its wrong to have Christmas ornaments going on sale 5 months before the big day (yeah yeah Christmas in July I know). As far as a Slave Leia on your tree.... well I think its ok for a single guy or college guys to have it on their trees. .

When they go on clearance the day after Christmas, I'm going to buy every Slave Leia I can get my hands on and start a little tree with just her in my Guy Room. In addition to the one with all the other SW and NFL ornaments (no Kurt Warner or Mannings on my tree, this year it is Vick, he may make the cut, but Brady is getting the shaft by Hallmark). Saw them all the other night. All are very nice.

Wonder why they never made the ROTJ lunch box....

If you don't mind a suggestion waboritas I think you should have one nurse ornament on that Michael Vick Christmas Tree. That way there is somebody there to provide medical care for Ron Mexico's "lady friends."

Are there any pics yet? I'll have to check out Hallmark tomorrow and try and get my grubby paws on these.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    If you don't mind a suggestion waboritas I think you should have one nurse ornament on that Michael Vick Christmas Tree. That way there is somebody there to provide medical care for Ron Mexico's "lady friends."
    I was going to ask if he planned on getting a Ron Mexico ornament, but I guess you beat me to it. Hey, that wouldn't be such a bad idea..it could come with a free box of Valtrex!!

But staying on topic, there is nothing wrong with having Slave Leia hanging from your tree...spread the cheer all year round!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Are there any pics yet? I'll have to check out Hallmark tomorrow and try and get my grubby paws on these.

I checked the website for pics, but they only had the falcon and tie on it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten