Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

I wonder if Slave Leia will be standing (like the Unleashed) or sitting/reclining. I already have one ESB talking Vader ornament, I think he says, "The Force is strong with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet."
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    I checked the website for pics, but they only had the falcon and tie on it.
    Yeah, I saw that one but wasn't sure if you were privvy to any others.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

SHe is standing like the unleashed Ji'dai
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well not exactly like the Unleashed, she's in a more realistic pose.

Personally I'm mostly looking forward to the Jedi Starfighter and ENTERPRISE-A! I've been waiting forever for them to release a freaking Enterprise-A.

Kinda wish the Jedi Starfighter was Obi-Wan's, but either way.

They're also releasing a pretty cool Spider-Man ornament this year.

Heres where you can view them for anyone who doesn't know
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for posting the link LT. Saved me the trouble of looking for it today
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

After seeing pics, I might pick up the Vader and the Falcon. The Leia is okay.

Hasbro's figures are better and could be used as ornaments just as easily. So could Titanium vehicles, now that I think about it.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Thanks for the link, I think those ornaments look pretty darn cool to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    After seeing pics, I might pick up the Vader and the Falcon. The Leia is okay.

Hasbro's figures are better and could be used as ornaments just as easily. So could Titanium vehicles, now that I think about it.
    The titaniums could be used. Balancing them could be an issue. Although you could just lie them on the tree branches.

Slightly off-topic... I spotted a small cardboard display of Mpire (M&Ms) christmas ornaments in the holiday/seasonal section at Wal-Mart over the weekend. They appear to be the same basic sculpt as toy 2 packs, just slightly larger in scale. Each figurine is sold separately and cost under $4 each. The display I saw had been nearly wiped out, only Vader and a Trooper were left.

I'll jump off topic too then Ji'dai. RS has pics of some ornaments that are gonna be at Target.

Link
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!