Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: New Hallmark Ornaments for sale on Saturday

Looks like yummy goodness for my tree this year

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I'll jump off topic too then Ji'dai. RS has pics of some ornaments that are gonna be at Target.

Link
    I spotted another mini-ornament pack at K-Mart today that is different from the ones those Scum reported. This one might be a K-Mart exclusive; it retailed for $6.99. The pack had the Falcon, X-Wing, Slave I, Vader TIE, and AT-AT with plastic 'effects' attached to them - either a planet or some type of engine exhaust or plasma.

K-Mart also had the Mpire M&M's ornaments that I saw at Wal-Mart last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_X1.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	12455   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_X2.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	12456   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M&Ms.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	12457  
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, you have Star Wars ornaments hanging all over thee!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I saw some of the new/old ornaments at a local story this week and while they are cool I can't get myself to fork over that much money for an ornament. I think the Vader ornament is something like $29.99, granted its really cool and quite large I just can't see myself forking over that much for something as silly as an ornament. However if anybody wants to give me one I'd be more then happy to accept it.

JimJam, come with me to Hallmark on 12/26, we'll scoop up a bunch of them 50% off.

I scored a handful of them that way over the years.

Sweet, could ya remind me in about 11 weeks about that?

Bu-bump!

My mom is a Hallmark Gold Crown member, and the mailer she got shows a Tusken Raider as a 2007 ornament. The premiere weekend to buy the new holiday stuff is July 14-15 this year. I have to wonder if the days of 3-5 different SW ornaments each year will end soon (maybe only 1 per?).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yes...it's today, and the Tusken Raider is ONLY available this w/e. There are some very cool SW pieces this year...including Falcon Takeoff & Obi passing his father's lightsaber to Luke as mini diaramas with lights & sounds.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    Yes...it's today, and the Tusken Raider is ONLY available this w/e. There are some very cool SW pieces this year...including Falcon Takeoff & Obi passing his father's lightsaber to Luke as mini diaramas with lights & sounds.
    Well I feel cheated. They didn't have any Tuskens and I asked about it at my local Hallmark. I did get the Falcon and R2/Jawa though.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Sweet, could ya remind me in about 11 weeks about that?
    Sorry, I forgot.