Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Here's time for a list (LIST... :drool: )

TOP TEN SW HALLMARK ORNAMENTS NOT YET MADE:
    10.Ice Cream Guy or Yarna ( kidding, but some Jabba's palace aliens would be cool)
    9. Rebel Pilot (maybe Biggs Darklighter?)
    8. Jabba
    7. Mace Windu
    6. General Grievous (or General Madine, I forget which )
    5. Droideka (electronic with sound effects)
    4. Lando (I'm torn between Bespin or Skiff Guard version)
    3. Hoth Stormtrooper
    2. Han in Carbonite (glowing orange?)
    1. Han in Hoth outfit
    "That's what Sheev said."

I stopped by to see the Hallmark ornaments today, and I didn't see the Royal Guard, so I asked the lady who worked there, and she said, "We have one left, we can save put it aside for you", then after picking it up, she found a second Royal Guard, so I have two now put on hold, with my name on them at my local Hallmark store! I just need to get in there Saturday when they go on sale.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I did exactly the same thing, frett. But, I had to tell the owner that the Guard wasn't the only ornament I was buying (hey, you get 100 bonus Gold Crown points for every 2 ornaments you buy, and the Indy one looks great, plus the Emperor and Shuttle have sounds). I'll be waiting before something opens once again; lines rule! But tomorrow, it opens at 9:30am, so I'd only have to get there by 7:00am.

Any Power Ranger Hallmark ornaments this year?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Any Power Ranger Hallmark ornaments this year?
    I didn't see any, but I did manage to get my two Royal Guard ornaments!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Here's time for a list (LIST... :drool: )

TOP TEN SW HALLMARK ORNAMENTS NOT YET MADE:
    10.Ice Cream Guy or Yarna ( kidding, but some Jabba's palace aliens would be cool)
    9. Rebel Pilot (maybe Biggs Darklighter?)
    8. Jabba
    7. Mace Windu
    6. General Grievous (or General Madine, I forget which )
    5. Droideka (electronic with sound effects)
    4. Lando (I'm torn between Bespin or Skiff Guard version)
    3. Hoth Stormtrooper
    2. Han in Carbonite (glowing orange?)
    1. Han in Hoth outfit

I would think the Hoth Stormtrooper would have been a no brainer by now, with it being from Hoth the snow planet.

I got the Royal guard this morning. They had a few and I was the only one there Needless to say, I'm glad to own this. Will pick up the other closer to christmas when the tree goes up.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Score! Thanks to Mrs. TI7 I have:

Emperor's Royal Guard
    Imperial Shuttle
    Emperor Palpatine
    The Final Confrontation

I had to work late this morning (nothing like a 16 hour shift!), so my lovelyl Mrs. went for me. She said there was nary a scalper to be seen.

I hope to be as lucky with the miniature ornaments in October!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Ahh...forgot about the Hoth Stormtrooper. Definitely belongs in an ESB-themed set.

Got there about 10 minutes before they opened, and thankfully, no scalpers (although I think it's because they were in Target - I went there 40 minutes later, and found only three of the Wave 9 GI JOE figs, with the army builders gone ) Anyway, I had actually filled out the reserve list with the regs AND the lmiited ones, and to my surprise, they actually DID hold a Royal Guard and a Joker for me. They actually had a lot of RG's, but they only had one Joker on the shelf, which I grabbed and held until I found out that there was one of each in my bag behind the register.

At this point, I did my good deed for the day. I heard a couple looking for the Joker ornament, and the lady say they were sold out. I told them they could have the one I was holding, since I had a second already held for me (that I didn't know about at first). All in all, a VERY expensive day of ornaments, with me getting Batman and the joker, the SW set, Indy, several Peanuts and Disney ones (including the 4-mug set to go with the set I got last year), and several others that I plan to give as Christmas and b-day gifts in the coming months. Also picked up one of the two limited Precious Moments Snow White ones, which I'll be giving my mother for Christmas.

that's the best part about the ornament premier - I always get a chunk of my Christmas shopping done in July.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Ahh...forgot about the Hoth Stormtrooper. Definitely belongs in an ESB-themed set.

Got there about 10 minutes before they opened, and thankfully, no scalpers

All in all, a VERY expensive day of ornaments,

that's the best part about the ornament premier - I always get a chunk of my Christmas shopping done in July.
    Any Hoth characters would be welcome.

I got there an hour before, and passed the time reading in my car. I saw the neon "OPEN" sign turn on, but never saw anyone go to the door. I was talking with a woman there (also for SW ornaments) and neither of us checked the door. Whihc, of course, had been unlocked the whole time. Eh. What're you gonna do?

I scored one Guard (left the last one for other collectors), the Emperor (although I thought this one had sound ), Shuttle, and Dr. Henry Jones Jr. That was a hefty cost, but I saved $5 with a newspaper ad coupon, plus got my mom 200 bonus points on her Gold Crown card account.

I should be more aware of holiday shopping after this day, but I'll just end up forgetting (forget what? ).

I was in that same Hallmark store last week, and on the shelf of "Limited Quantities" ornaments there was... one Royal Guard. Weeks after the fact? Interesting.

But nothing else SW-wise, that I saw (I think the other stuff is due out in October).