Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Those all look pretty sweet, any pics of the K't'inga?

Also, any word if SW will have a limited one?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Nope and nope, LT. I haven't seen the K'Tinga or heard any details of the SW limited edition... yet...
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

does anyone know if the Jedi vs Sith set is going to be electronic like the other series pieces....?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

...from the looks of the base, I'd say a def. YES. It will go with the Obi & Luke and Obi-Wan Vs. Anakin diaramas they've done in years past. The Han stormie looks pretty good.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Amazing...all of the main characters done and yet still no Lando! Personally, I'd also like to see a Snowtrooper thrown in there as well.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Hallmark's put up some pics of the Landspeeder and others...

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...BBIES_STARWARS

That speeder looks nice... gotta give it the edge over Kenner's

If I collected figs, I'd get Robby for sure... and the Indy Idol one's kewl.

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...1R4SO%7Cstores
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qxi1152_lic.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	20227  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Think I'd rather have the Robby Robot than the landspeeder. My Titanium will suffice. I'm more of a capital ship kinda Hallmark fan. Wouldn't that be cool next year? I'm thinking lights and magic Muulificent Frigate or Republic Attack Cruiser!

I do have quite a few SW Hallmarks though from prior years. And other onaments like mostly space ships, locomotives, and airplanes.

btw: I gotta see what your spouse does with your ships at X-Mas DT!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I like the Han in Trooper gear, plus the "cheap" little 2-piece set (Anakin and Ahsoka) is always a getter, and that Landspeeder looks cool (but $23?!?). I plan to get the Indy (wrong music playing... the "Raiders March" while he's weighing the idol?) and probably the Sidney Crosby one. A good crop for '09.

But still, NO SNOWTROOPER?!? NO HOTH HAN?!? NO HOTH LUKE?!? NO HOTH LEIA?!? For holidays in WINTER TIME?!? For shame, Hallmark.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Yes...the wrong music but that dramatic cue isn't gonna sell ornaments as much as the iconic "main" theme the public identifies with the character. The Ep. 1 set really looks cool...I have the two others.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

If there is a limited SW one this year, it should follow the same pattern as being from the same movie, in a closely related scene. R2 w/Jawa get Tusken Raider. Palpy on Throne, get Royal Guard etc. So let the speculation begin...
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)