Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    There doesn't seem to be one for SW this year. Trek has one - Ilia Probe - but I haven't heard anything about SW having one. Which isn't unusual as Trek didn't have a limited one last year.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    If there is a limited SW one this year, it should follow the same pattern as being from the same movie, in a closely related scene. R2 w/Jawa get Tusken Raider. Palpy on Throne, get Royal Guard etc. So let the speculation begin...
    It's Greedo this year.

I'll get the SW ornaments, as usual. And the Indy. But the ornament that made me really laugh was Cousin Eddie's RV from Christmas Vacation. One of the greatest Christmas movies ever.

'That there, Clark, is an RV.'

Is it really?

...what's the point of getting the dream book if they don't include this info...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

One word, repeated: JAR-JAR!
    "That's what Sheev said."

I saw a Hallmark store had posted the day that the ornaments (like Greedo) would go up on sale, but my forgetful memory lost the date.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I saw a Hallmark store had posted the day that the ornaments (like Greedo) would go up on sale, but my forgetful memory lost the date.
    According to the Hallmark Dreambook, "Save these special dates in 2009 - Keepsake Ornament Premiere: July 11-12, Keepsake Ornament Debut: October 10-11, Holiday Open House: November 7-8."

And these are the SW ornaments listed:
    - Han Solo [wearing stormtrooper armor, sans helmet] (13th in the SW Series) $15.00
    - Luke's Landspeeder $22.50 [doesn't say it's electronic, though]
    - A Deadly Duel [Obi-Wan on other side of laser shield wall, while Qui-Gon batttles Maul] (gate illuminates, lightsaber battle sounds) $32.00
    - Anakin Skywalker & Ahsoka Tano (set of two) $15.00 [available in Oct.]

Other cool, but not SW:
    - Retrieving the Idol (Indiana Jones) $18.50
    - Starfleet Phaser (ST) $18.50
    - Spider-Man (on Amazing Fantasy #15 cover) $16.50
    - Mr. Plow (battery operated! ) $20.00
    - Robby the Robot $18.50
    - Swedish Chef (battery operated! ) $18.50
    - World's Best Boss (The Office, battery operated! ) $16.50
    - Ecto-1 (GB), (battery operated! ) $18.50
    - Frankly, My Dear (GWTW, and @$%#&! battery operated! ) $24.00
    - Where the Wild Things Are $15.00
    - Ralphie's Pink Nightmare $16.50 (battery operated! ) and What a Lamp! $12.50 from ACS
    - Galaga (battery operated! ) $18.50
    - Hannah Montana (battery operated... ) $16.50
    "That's what Sheev said."

I thought the Batman figure "Descending Upon Gotham" was pretty spack-tack-you-lar.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, the Batman ornament looks great. I wonder if there will be a limited comic character, then? Last year they had a limited Joker.

Anone here going to Comic Con?
    http://www.theforce.net/image_popup/...im/0015776.jpg
    Looks like they have a Hallmark Exclusive. And I'm not going to be there.... Any help is appreciated!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

That's kind of cool; but really lame. The limited ones have been bad enough, but SDCC exclusives now too? Ridiculous. I've always seen the Keepsake Ornaments as simple family fun; not an extension of the annoying collectibles market that can easily become hellbent with elitist attitudes as the costumers are split between those that will go to any length and any price to accumulate the most limited items, while others without those financial means become alienated and angry. I didn't know of the exclusive Clone ornament; I first heard of Hallmark having an SDCC exclusive from an announcement about an exclusive repaint of their previously limited Uhura ornament, this time she would be in her gold uniform from an early TOS episode. This infuriates me as I don't get the Trek figurine ornaments, but I do get all of the SW ones and have managed to get the limited ones. Looks like this will be the exception.