Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    No prob; any time, TI!

And fellow ornament collectors, don't forget that there are some more releases in October (I think it's the weekend of the 12-13th). I waiting on the mini 2-ornament SW set.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I have my ComicCon ornaments in hand. Very sharp. They'll look good on the tree.

i have the Landspeeder and the Theed Duel on layaway along with several other ornaments from hallmark. can't wait to get them all and then set up the tree.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

And the Ornament Weekend is Oct. 10-11. The new SW one will be the Anakin and Ahsoka small set. But a non-SW Limited Quantity one will be Ben Roethelemistcannibalargonflukeisperrorchilicheeseb erger. Gonna have to get in line early for that one!

I'm sorry, can you repeat that last ornament? The universal translator seems to have conked out...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ben Rothandrachelwereanitemonfriendthseventhoughtheyth sleptaroundwithothersdoublecheeseberger.

A week from today is the day! Call your local Hallmark store for details and restrictions, prices may vary, plus tax.

I wish they'd restrict the scalpers!
    ˇQue la fuerza te acompańe!

Axel Rod sang it best: "If you got the money, honey, we got your disease." GNR's "Welcome to the Hallmark." :shanananananakneesknees:

Mom had a couple of coupons from HM in the last week or so. I was able to get TPM ornament for about $10 off.

The October ornaments are out. I kept pushing the button on the Christmas Vacation RV ornament. Gotta get that one.