Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    almost picked up the TV and the Christmas Vacation RV but didn't have the cash at the time.. hoping to pick them up a little later in the season maybe Black Friday..hopefully they will still be available by then
    Unlike the ridiculous fake voice overs they had for their past "A christmas Story" ornaments, the RV has actual lines from the movie!
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Unlike the ridiculous fake voice overs they had for their past "A christmas Story" ornaments, the RV has actual lines from the movie!
    I thought the ACS voice overs was pretty lame on Hallmark's part.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...9%20Christmas/

My little collection of ornaments, Holiday Figures and Customs, and other things.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    I thought the ACS voice overs was pretty lame on Hallmark's part.
    The Peanuts ones are also pretty bad. You'd think they'd have been able to use the actual footage from the cartoons, but instead we get equally lame "copies."
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Of all the ornaments to sell out, it's the Christmas Vacation Cousin Eddie RV.

I'm so mad at myself for missing it.

I bought 4 of the RV when I saw it, 3 for gifts and 1 for me...no way I was missing that!!!

I got Greedo this year from St. Nick...he's really cool. He's currently in the "Twisted Figure Theater" thread, holding up a Wise Man for his bounty.

Here's my SW mini tree (didn't put one up last year; some of the '08 ornaments hadn't even been unbagged yet). Stats for you: 55 total ornaments are on it, from 42 different sets, and I did not put up 6 other ornaments (from 5 different sets, all were already up on the tree in some other version of that ornament). From some online browsing, I have many other Hallmark ornaments I never bought (and in seeing them, now I remember why I passed on some of 'em).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWTree2009a.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	22298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWTree2009b.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	22299  
    "That's what Sheev said."

I waited too long on the Christmas Vacation RV too, as well as Anakin and Ahsoka.

The Duel with Darth Maul is a major shelf-warmer as well as (surprisingly) the Indiana Jones "Retrieving the Idol." I bought that one early on. The Landspeeder is also still available here.

To solve the issue of "who shot first?" on my tree, I simply made it a Corellian Fair Fight; Han shot TWICE!

Okay, with next year being the 30th anniversary of ESB, what needs to be a HM ornament next year? For me:

- snowtrooper
    - ANY Lando (c'mon Hallmark! )
    - tauntaun (could be a mini set with probot and Hoth Han and Luke rider)
    - snowspeeder
    - Cloud City (Lobot, Cloud Car, carbonite Han, Bespin Leia) stuff
    - Yoda with sound
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OverOurDeadBodies.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	22303  
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    To solve the issue of "who shot first?" on my tree, I simply made it a Corellian Fair Fight; Han shot TWICE!

Okay, with next year being the 30th anniversary of ESB, what needs to be a HM ornament next year? For me:

- snowtrooper
    - ANY Lando (c'mon Hallmark! )
    - tauntaun (could be a mini set with probot and Hoth Han and Luke rider)
    - snowspeeder
    - Cloud City (Lobot, Cloud Car, carbonite Han, Bespin Leia) stuff
    - Yoda with sound
    You will get your wish on two of the items. Hallmark previewed the SW 2010 ornaments at ComicCon and Lando and the Snowspeeder are guaranteed for next Christmas. There is also a Darth Vader speaking with the holographic Emperor and I think Luke in his pilot outfit. There will also be CW minis (Obi and Rex - I think).