Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    I want Lando and the Fett/Carbonite ornaments, for sure!

I wouldn't care if they looked terrible, a Lando or Carbon Freeze Chamber anythign will end up in my basket (do Hallmark stores even have baskets?). The Snowspeeder's a too!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Hallmark needs to do the ROTJ lunchbox. It's loooong overdue.

Thanks for the pix! I'm taking it the Lando ornament will be the preview weekend exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Hallmark needs to do the ROTJ lunchbox. It's loooong overdue.

Thanks for the pix! I'm taking it the Lando ornament will be the preview weekend exclusive?
    Do you mean "re-do" the ROJ mini lunchbox? I seem to recall seeing such an item on online auctions.

I got the mailer in the, well, mail, today for the July 10-11 weekend. It does show Lando as the limited edition (why? he would sell quite well as a "regular" ornament ).

[edit]Doing a quick check shows the mini lunchbox for ROJ, but not the mini ORNAMENT size one. A BSLOS for my error:

(insert virtually any Eminem lyric here; I shan't honor him nor dishonor these hallowed Forums by searching for a specific song)
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 06-17-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: My bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Do you mean "re-do" the ROJ mini lunchbox? I seem to recall seeing such an item on online auctions.

I got the mailer in the, well, mail, today for the July 10-11 weekend. It does show Lando as the limited edition (why? he would sell quite well as a "regular" ornament ).

[edit]Doing a quick check shows the mini lunchbox for ROJ, but not the mini ORNAMENT size one. A BSLOS for my error:

(insert virtually any Eminem lyric here; I shan't honor him nor dishonor these hallowed Forums by searching for a specific song)
    Right lunchbox, wrong size.

Hallmark did the classic ANH ornament in the Christmas line several years (at least 7 years now), and the ESB ornament as part of their Easter ornament a couple of years later. The ROTJ ornament hasn't been produced.

Lando seems like an odd choice.

ComicCon is doing an exclusive ornament set again this year: R-3PO and K-3PO. I'm sending $$$ with a buddy who's going.

The catalog came today. Lando is the preview weekend exclusive. He's $14.95.

The Luke in snowspeeder gear looks good, as well as the snowspeeder and Vader/Emperor ornament. The Fett and carbonite Han look like minis (to me, at least). I expected a better pose with Fett (more along the lines of the maquette statue), but what can you do?

The mailer lists the following info:
    - Boba Fett and Han Solo mini, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, set of two ornaments. Each approx. 2 1/2" H. $14.95
    - limited quantity Lando Calrissian Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Special Edition 4" H. $14.95
    - shows pictures of (but no details nor prices for) X-Wing Luke, This Scene Didn't Actually Occur This Way in 1980 Vader/Emperor, and Snowspeeder ornaments.

Why wasn't Luke in his SNOW outfit, like what would be seen in winter time? Still no SNOWtrooper figure? Or any other Rebel in SNOW gear? 'S NO reason for that!

Any preview of Lando? I've not yet been able to find a source.

Here's the exclusive ornament offerings for those headed to Comic-Con this year:

http://www.starwars.com/vault/collec...010/index.html
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I think a carbonite freezing chamber scene would've been a neat ornament. The snowspeeder is nice, but we got the speeder and AT-AT just a couple of years ago.

The Lando ornament is nice looking, TeeEye. A nice action pose with the cape.

Saw my buddy who's going to ComicCon yesterday and gave him money to pick up the two-pack there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    The Lando ornament is nice looking, TeeEye. A nice action pose with the cape.
    Do you have a link? For whatever reason, I've come up empty.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!