Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Do you have a link? For whatever reason, I've come up empty.
    Other than the Hallmark catalog, I haven't seen a pix online, but I will keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Do you have a link? For whatever reason, I've come up empty.
    http://dcswcc.org/modules.php?name=C...showpage&pid=9

A tip o' the hat to you, A.J.! Thanks!

Ol' smoothie looks cool as usual!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Sign up for a discount card, you'll always get the mailings AND discount coupons that now you can use towards ornaments.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My wife has been signed up for years but our Hallmark stores move, go out of business, etc. that I think we've been lost in the shuffle. Only once in a while do we get a catalog. Worth looking into again to get back on track. Thanks, Jon!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I just had a local store fold not that long ago, too. I only have one close by...I'll be there next w/e.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

There used to be 5 stores, now it's down to just 3. The one closest to me has an odd owner; I've bought several ornaments from his shop, but not many lately. I plan to be at the shop that's gthe farthest from home by 9am next week. I really just want Lando, because I'm sure he'll go quickly (as the limited quantity) and the others look like they'll shelf warm for a while. But I get extra points for buying Hallmark stuff that weekend.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Last time I checked we had at least three Hallmark stores around me. Two of them are actually right across the street from each other. One is inside the traditional mall and the other is beside a Kroger store in one of those outdoor type strip malls.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Break out your sun chairs and sleeping bags to be in line for tomorrow's Ornament Premiere! Max out those credit cards!

What?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Got my Lando, as well as the rest of the SW ornaments this morning (still disappointed there was no Snowtrooper). Looked like they had about a dozen of Calrissian. How did everyone else fare?
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"