Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Grabbed Lando and a couple of Peanuts pieces. I'll pick up the rest of the SW later.

Managed to get everything I wanted, sans the Clone Wars pair that comes out in October. Got the last Lando, and someone apparently came in a few minutes later and asked if they had any. I felt pretty bad about that. So sick of this limited edition tripe, especially with main characters.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Picked up Lando & Toto(too) for my wife who collects Oz...waiting on the rest till end of month. I liked Indy more in person.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I nabbed the one (Lando) I wanted to make sure I got, and added three others (for Hallmark Gold Crown points: Luke, Snowspeeder, Fett/Carbonite Han). I might go for the Indy, Troy Polamalu (but his hair should've been soft goods, not moldeled plastic ), or Emperor later.

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    the rest of the SW ornaments this morning (still disappointed there was no Snowtrooper).
    I've been seeking this one (really, ANY snow gear figure) for years, and have been disappointed for that same time period. Maybe someday...
    "That's what Sheev said."

picked up Lando and the mini Boba. Will wait on the others and pick up the mini CW figs in Oct. Most likely receive Luke and Snowspeeder for Xmas

My store opened a minute early. I walked right up to the counter, got Lando and left. In and out in about two minutes.

I'm curious to see if Hallmark sends out as many coupons this year as they did last year.

My plan is to purchase an ornament one a month.

I don't know if I've been a good boy or if Mrs. TI7 just took pity on me....

Living in the Great Imploding State of California, I've taken a pay cut and live in an area where our utility company has been allowed to triple rates, so money has been tight. I was happy waiting to just wait and see what might be left on clearance this year and take my chances with regards to Hallmark ornaments this year. Well.....

Mrs. TI7 surprised me with the Emperor/Vader, Fett/Han mini, ESB Luke, and Snowspeeder ornaments today! I was told this was part of my vacation fun (which starts next week) since this year's will be a very modest one...mainly a stay-at-home affair for the most part.

I think I'll keep her!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You got that right...she is a keeper. My B-day is July 30th & I've dropped every hint about that Big mutha AT-AT I can...my wife says she's not buying me a toy...geez, even after I slipped in a desktop background of the thing with all the features arrowed all around.

I willing to bet you'll fall victim to the "Ralphie Maneuver".

Lulled into a sense of hopelessness but ended up with his Red Ryder BB gun anyway!

Happy AT-AT to youuuuu......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yeah, except for the speech where she'll worry I'll put my son's eye out with the AT-AT's chin guns!