Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Some Trek ornaments for 2011 here:

http://www.startrek.com/article/firs...trek-ornaments
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Thanks to Steve and JT for all the SDCC Hallmark pics! Most appreciated! First I've seen anywhere!

So we're getting the Slave I again next year... this time in Boba colours. Looks ok but I'm not blown away by the paint apps. Hope it lights up, unlike the earlier Jango version. Maybe the engines?

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/hal...star-wars.html

I was hoping for a Twilight, Venator, or Acclamator but I guess we're just getting mostly ESB stuff. Harrumph.

The Han Shot First piece is kinda amusing to me.

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/hal...star-wars.html
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Nice shots, SSG! Is that first picture of something on Dagobah? I STILL want snow-related SW ornaments!!!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Did anyone notice who bought His Master's Bidding Hallmark ornament that the sound chips(aaarrrgggghhh!) are in the wrong order, or is it just mine? The "he's just a boy" line seems to play last.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Haven't done more than open mine to ensure they're not broken or missing parts, so I can't say... and the fact that I didn't buy that one, too. I seem to recall that the older one where the Emperor spoke (the Death Star 2 ornament?), it wasn't in order of the film scenes either.

I find it interesting that Hallmark is revealing pix for next year's ornaments.

Well, haven't they had exclusive SDC-C ornaments the last two years? Why not preview next year's then. Or, it's just another we-will-NEVER-make-snow-themed-characters boast to irk me.

Remember that years ending in 1 or 6 are the only years not to have a base 5 anniversary (10th/15th/20th, etc.), so 2011 (and 2016) would be slow ones for commemorative stuff:

___0 and ___5 (ESB, ROTS)
    ___2 and ___7 (AOTC, AHN)
    ___3 and ___8 (ROJ, CW)
    ___4 and ___9 (TPM)

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, haven't they had exclusive SDC-C ornaments the last two years? Why not preview next year's then.
    I'll write it off to creative marketing, but it's just unusual for Hallmark to show pix of ornaments nine months early.

I have to check the C5-exclusive ornaments out. I'll definitely be sending money for those.

Remeber that Oct. 9-10 is the next ornament weekend! Yoda and Rex are in effect... available then.

Ba-bump!

What he [me] said above. Just a heads-up for this weekend.