Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Kay-wrap! Too much dinero went to buying uniform shirts yesterday!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

You might want to call and make sure your local stores will be doing it this weekend, my Mom gave ours a call to confirm their opening times and was told that there was confusion with their inventory shipment. So, we have to wait until next weekend for them to get all the October releases in. It's probably just an isolated incident, but I figure it never hurts to make sure.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I actually got a phone message this week from the store I got them from back in July, reminding me (and offering to hold stuff in their Wish List program). Thanks!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Picked up Yoda/Rex and Hair Polamalu today. The store decides NOW to start an ornament punch card program (buy 10, get money off later), after I bought four back in July.
    "That's what Sheev said."

That's interesting, the local one is doing the exact opposite as they're no longer considered a "Goldcrown" store. They'll still get all of the ornaments, but they won't be able to redeem points.

We ran by that store anyway to check up if they got any of their shipment, but nope, all of it's coming next week. On the brightside, though, the owner was there and she showed us a huge amount of surplus inventory she's been keeping spanning from recent years to the early 90's that they're clearing out. I was able to nab the Enterprise-D (1993)*, Klingon Bird of Prey (1994)**, Defiant (1997)*** and Space Shuttle (1995) for $5 a piece in brand new condition. Most of the boxes even look as fresh as this year's ornaments.

* - The one that I got back in '93 is missing the box but mostly fine, so am keeping this "new" one MIB.
    ** - A turrent broke on the original one.
    *** - Wasn't able to afford a lot of ornaments from '96-98, and had to skip the Defiant. Now just need the Enterprise-E, Runabout and Vulcan ship.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Hey LT, not to get off track from the SW ornaments, but did they happen to have any of the 3 Power Ranger Hallmark ornaments from a few years ago in that surplus inventory?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I don't remember seeing them, do you have pics?

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    I don't remember seeing them, do you have pics?
    Yeah, I have a few pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ninja Storm Red Ranger (boxed).jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	23741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dino Thunder Red Ranger (boxed).jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	23743   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S.P.D. Alien Alert (boxed).jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	23744  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I don't remember seeing them, but I'll take another look this weekend.

Grah, the repainted SDCC ornaments were bad enough but this year they're using all new sculpts for their exclusive. IG-88 and Dengar. :\

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...123231693.html