Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    And my friend who's went to Comic Con for the last 5+ years isn't going this year!!!

And this year's Hallmark Ornament opening weekend is July 16-17, with the SW Limited Quantity ornament as Bossk this year. He looks great, but I don't know if an armed, snarling, lizard alien is the best representation of the joy of the holidays. The Yoda is also cool, I will definitely pass on Slave 1 (already have one), but wasn't there already a Han vs. Greedo cantina ornament made?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And this year's Hallmark Ornament opening weekend is July 16-17, with the SW Limited Quantity ornament as Bossk this year. He looks great, but I don't know if an armed, snarling, lizard alien is the best representation of the joy of the holidays. The Yoda is also cool, I will definitely pass on Slave 1 (already have one), but wasn't there already a Han vs. Greedo cantina ornament made?
    I wondered that, too, BC. It's nice to see minor characters turned into ornaments, but Bossk wouldn't have been my first choice.

Bossk does look very good; just not holiday-esque to me. I haven't tried out Yoda's phrases yet. The store where I went (I was out of town) had their opening at 6:00am. Really. I talked with a couple who drove 5 hours to get there at the start, because this one was the closest store to them. I felt guilty that back at home, I have at least three different stores within a 15-mile radius. I passed on the others (Han/Greedo, Slave1, Indy Jones, etc.); I'll see if they're still around after the Christmas sales begin, but if not, I will survive. :heyhey:

Personally, I'd rather seen Hallmark give us the ROTJ mini lunchbox ornament but Bossk isn't bad.

I will pick up the other ornaments in a timely fashion. I haven't bought all of them at once in quite some time. I also shop around; picked up more ornaments at Kohl's and their various sales last year than the Hallmark shop.

Hmm... my post re-enacted the ANH garbage masher scene... "I don't know... just... disappeared."

Again. I get extra Hallmark points for buying during the summer Ornament Premiere weekend, so I usually buy at least two (and decide if any remaining ones are purchase-worthy when the sales start). There's supposed to be a Darth Vader Lego figure ornament in the October release time; it looked cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ... buying during the summer Ornament Premiere weekend, so I usually buy at least two (and decide if any remaining ones are purchase-worthy when the sales start). There's supposed to be a Darth Vader Lego figure ornament in the October release time; it looked cool.
    And there is a Lego Darth! The Premiere weekend is 10/7-10/8. I'll be there, as easy as 1-2-3, Ben!

I bought the Christmas Vacation ornament recently. There was only one on the shelf. Thought that was an omen.

Gonna pick up one of the SW ornaments during this weekend's showcase.

Definitely want the 20,000 leagues Nautilus.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The sale is next week. My mistake.