Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
    In a couple weekends, specifically Oct. 5-6, the next Ornament Premiere occurs. Don't remember if there will be any new SW ones this time.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Wal-Mart has Hallmark ornaments. They are $7.27 each and there are 3 Star Wars ornaments-Darth Vader, Yoda and R2-D2. These are not as nice as the ornaments sold at Hallmark stores. They also have DC, Marvel, Disney, Pixar and Holiday Barbie.

And every so often, the ones at Target are decent, too. But lately they've been cheap-looking and usually cracked or broken on the pegs. I'll have to check these W*M ones; thanks for the head's-up, jpins!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And every so often, the ones at Target are decent, too. But lately they've been cheap-looking and usually cracked or broken on the pegs. I'll have to check these W*M ones; thanks for the head's-up, jpins!
    The last couple of years Target has carried little metal CW figures. Not too bad. The best ornament Target carried last year was the CW Maul head.

Going to stop in at the Hallmark shop today and use one of the weekend exclusive coupons. I'm thinking Lego Yoda.

Haven't stopped by Kohl's in a while to see if the ornaments are out yet. They weren't in mid-September.

Update: I stopped at Kohl's. They had all of the SW ornaments except Jango. I might wait and catch them there on sale.
    Last edited by OC47151; 10-05-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Using some Kohl's cash and a 10-percent off sale, I was able to get the Jabba ornament for $21. What a bargain, what a bargain!

Christmas 2013 isn't here yet but Hallmark is already previewing 2014 ornaments at NY Comic Con.

http://www.yodasnews.net/Yodasnews%2.../P1019399.html

I like those... and there's a character with a "snow" outfit, even if it's not from a film!

It's a sale weekend, at least that's what the flyer I received in the mail says. $2-off coupon, too. Plan on using it to get Jango.

Stopped at Kohl's last weekend to see if ornaments were on sale. They weren't but I noticed all of the Christmas Vacation ornaments, including the display, were gone. Went to the local HM shop and picked it up the next day. I missed out on the Cousin Eddie RV several years ago and didn't want that to happen again.

I saw one at Target that had a cartoonish Threepio & R2 set, and since it said "Hallmark," I figured I'd try an actual HM shop and use some coupons. No dice. They don't carry it. But I may still pick one up before they sell out (I doubt these will last until the post-Christmas sales).

Picked up Jango. Still need to get Lego Yoda and the AT-ST, which I can get at Kohl's.

I saw those Target ornaments. Thought they were different. I will pick up. Really like the clone/stormtrooper holiday ornament.