Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    There were only 2 there (when I left: 1), but when I called the night before to "confirm" that some new ornaments would be released today, the employee didn't think so (and never checked with anyone else).
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

There was a $2 coupon I couldn't find when buying the Trooper O'Death, and it expired this week; so I bought an X-Wing Poe Itty Bitty. Like any cutesy stuffed toy, it's okay.
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.

Just need to stormie helmet and I'm done.

Saw some cool SW ornaments at Target. Pilot Poe and BB-8 were two that stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Just need to stormie helmet and I'm done.

Saw some cool SW ornaments at Target. Pilot Poe and BB-8 were two that stand out.
    I looked at the helmet, but decided I'd only get it (if at all) in the post-Christmas discounts.

I liked the cartoonish style of the Target ones, and again, maybe a sale later might entice me (the Rey one was the one I liked most).

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I looked at the helmet, but decided I'd only get it (if at all) in the post-Christmas discounts.

I liked the cartoonish style of the Target ones, and again, maybe a sale later might entice me (the Rey one was the one I liked most).
    Sales, good.

Using Kohl's cash and a coupon, I picked up the stormie ornament for $7 and some change. The series is complete for this year.

Still need the Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story ornaments.

One of the Hallmark stores nearby has their ornaments on sale at 75% off... and there are still quite a few left. I bought the Stormtrooper helmet, but (no surprise) didn't see the Tantive IV Vader/Leia one.