Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lando Skiff Guard Mini Bust

More images from the SDCC. Looks like we're getting a Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise Mini Bust. This one looks amazing, what detail. I'd imagine the helmet comes off too. This Mini Bust is going to look great sitting next to the Gamorrean Guard.

These pics were posted over at GH but I figured most of you guys would like a look too so here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lando1.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	11740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lando2.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	11741   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lando3.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	11742  
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Re: Lando Skiff Guard Mini Bust

Looks great, but I'm kind of dissapointed. I'd rather have a standard Lando bust before the Skiff Guard.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Now I like the Lando in the Skiff Guard disguise. At least he has a cool weapon, and the helmet. I would rather have that then a Stormtrooper blaster, and flowing blue cape.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yes, I saw this bust at the Con as well. It looks very nice. Doesn't look to much like Billy though. Funny how it wasn't mentioned anywhere else. So when do you all think Lando will released? Probably around 08 right? I mean GG is so bad with their release date, I don't know how they stay in business or keep the SW line going.

When I was there, I saw a few things I didn't know they were making,

Chrome Vader statue
    Boba Statue
    Maul Statue (F ing Awesome people!!!!!)
    some other lines.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I think from the pictures it does, but they dont show a lot of his face. Still a great looking bust anyways, I'll get one.

Looks pretty cool to me. I'd say it looks like Lando from what I can tell.

I thought the likeness was pretty on the spot as far as I could tell, the detail is amazing as always.

As far as GG staying on schedule, I think it's a classic case of bitting of more than you can chew. In trying to meet custer demand for new bust they just over did it, consider how many upcoming bust they have that are all due this year- Leia, Han, both Sandtroopers, ESB Yoda, and ROTS Vader. Add to that the full size statues, bust-ups (both Simpsons and SW), and the launching of four major properties (harry potter, Death jr., batttle of the titans and the coprse bride....and well you get the picture. I don't mind the downtime to be honest, just gives me more time to save up for all this new stuff.

After getting my Boussh Leia, I soooo can't wait to get this Lando to go beside her! He looks awesome! I'm happy to see that GG is at least working on giving us a broad spectrum of characters and that they're not only doing the same 3 characters over and over again.

Why does GG make mostly OT stuff for the mini busts? Where are the PT mini busts or will we ever see them? ie. maul, greivous, battle droids, ROTS clones, Qui Gon, sith anakin... any news on this?

I've been wondering the same thing nash. I've been saving those comment cards that come with GG products and sending them in suggesting they make Pre-Trilogy minibusts. Here's some suggestions I've made...

TPM- Darth Maul, JarJar Binks, Anakin Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn (he needs a bust badly!)
    AOTC- Chancellor Palpatine!
    ROTS- Darth Sidious, General Grevious, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Bail Organa, Evil Anakin and Clone Troopers!
    ANH- Ben Kenobi, Chewbacca, Princess Leia
    ESB- Lando Calrissian and Admiral Piette
    ROTJ- Wicket and Royal Guard