Wal-Mart Exclusive: Separation of the Twins 2 Packs!

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...=4672&zoneid=2

Bail Organa with Leia; Obi-Wan Kenobi with Luke coming this fall.

Re: Wal-Mart Exclusive: Separation of the Twins 2 Packs!

Damn you beat me to it. Incredible, best thing i have heard so far. I cannot wait. Here is the rest they mentioned "Target Exclusive Stealth Clone Trooper.
    Target Exclusive Clone Attack on Coruscant with five Clone Troopers on a Republic Gunship backdrop.
    Wal*Mart Exclusive Cinemacast Darth Vader based on Revenge of the Sith.
    Wal*Mart Exclusive Separation of the Twins: Bail Organa with Leia; Obi-Wan Kenobi with Luke coming this fall.

The Saga Collection will see the return of the classic black and silver packaging.

Wave 1: Leia Boushh, Han Solo in Carbonite, and Bib Fortuna all three are new sculpts. Waves will be themed based on battles and settings. All of the figures will have bases with the characters' names on them.

The Unleashed line is on hiatus.

All of the repaints that were shown by GalacticHunter earlier this week have been officially confirmed by Hasbro."
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

So were finally getting cute little infantile SW action figures!! Tee hee! I can't wait to see what these look like.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I made another thread about what GH said, but it might get merged with this one.

As I said in the other one, this sounds cool, but it's kind of a cop-out from making Queen Breha Organa and the Larses. I doubt that these adult figures will be new; they'll probably even say that Obi-Wan has "baby-giving action" for when you squeeze his legs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Nice, about time we are getting these. Wait, its only been a few months and Hasbro heard the pleas from us. Nice Job Hasbro.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Nice, about time we are getting these. Wait, its only been a few months and Hasbro heard the pleas from us. Nice Job Hasbro.

Seriously, keep it up, keep releasing those figures weve all wanted to see, Im soo excited for this, dont let it all go down hill from here. But, so far, so good, indeeds Nice Job Hasbro!

Though the only thing "New" about these will probably be the twins (Which will likely look like Snausages) I'm very happy that Hasbro is putting these out... but as Exclusives? Why, Oh why as Exclusives? I hate all these Exclusives!! Jumping through all these hoops makes me feel like those poor mutts at the Westminster dog show.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Excited about the news, sad I am about the exclusives, hunting these things down is a nightmare, if Hasbro wants exclusives perhaps they should keep them to only online sites, better chance of finding them .
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

They are also going to release an exclusive deluxe Padme on operating table that gives birth at an Adult Store near you.

Quote Originally Posted by waboritas
    They are also going to release an exclusive deluxe Padme on operating table that gives birth at an Adult Store near you.
    I only wish!
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."