Who's gettin' the new Harry Potter...?

...because I sure as hell ain't. Do you remember when pogs were cool? Harry Potter is the new pog. And for those that want spoilers, here ya go. Click on me to ruin the book.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: Who's gettin' the new Harry Potter...?

Yep. I'm buyin' it tomorrow and I'm gonna read it (hopefully) by Monday. Then, I'm gonna donate my copy to my school's library so others can read it, too.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    ...because I sure as hell ain't. Do you remember when pogs were cool? Harry Potter is the new pog. And for those that want spoilers, here ya go. Click on me to ruin the book.
    Slick you can't ruin it if I have no idea who the hell that person is!

I'm not planning on reading the new HP (I haven't read 1-5 so why start now?) but I will say that its a HUGE deal. I work for a certain 'brown' package delivery company and HP has been the hot button issue the last couple of weeks.

I'm buying it, but I won't be able to start it until I read the last one.
    Last edited by General_Grievous; 07-16-2005 at 12:40 PM.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I went to Barnes and Noble last night with my sister and some of her friends for the HP party, but the line to get the book was so extremely long that we just waited until this morning and got it at another B&N. So far I've read the first six chapters, and it's pretty interesting, especially with Snape and Malfoy possibly finally being revealed as being evil . . .
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Make sure your comments are spoiler-free, as this thread is about whether or not you are going to buy the book, your experiences in stores/lines/online sales/etc. So far, the short sample here is somewhat interested in its contents.

Feel free to discuss the plot, or your opinions on those details in the Spolier HPatHBP thread in this section (I'm headed there right now! ).
    "That's what Sheev said."