Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Dear Master Replicas...Need Darth Vader Reveal

i still hope they end up making some kind of reveal helmet.it would look very nice sitting next to the SS one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brad
    Well, that would be what makes the Studio Scale version unique. The reveal helmet does make a little more sense, but the SS is exactly what Hayden wore, and that makes it a more accurate prop replica IMO.
    A valid point as far as what the actor wore, good point. I hadn't thought of that.

But personally I would be more interested in something the "character" was supposedly wearing. Which means no strap, 'cause I didn't see one in the movie.
    Does it come with the sweatband Hayden wore around his head while he wore that hot box on his noggin for shooting ?

You don't see the strap when the Vader helmet is on your display stand... so what's wrong with it? Its only there for wearing it.

really.how often would someone be wearing one around?maybe if you rode a motorcycle or snowboarded daily?

If I spend $900 -1400 on a helmet like this... I'm not wearing it ! Be too afraid it would scratch or worse.

no doubt.mine will eventually be put in an acrylic case.out of reach from the kids.i have taught them to keep thier hands off of my lightsabers though.

Quote Originally Posted by kingyeti
    really.how often would someone be wearing one around?
    That's what I wanna know !

i'm sure i'll wear mine more than once but not regulary.maybe some role playing with the wife!LOL!!

I love your creativity, kingyeti.
    Good luck !

may the force be with her.always.