Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry My collection and Mina's was stolen today!!!!!

This morning some one broke into our garage and stold all of my collection and half of Mina's collection on to of that they broke in to the car took the sterio and I'm sure more stuf that I still have not found about. to ad insult to injury I called the Duarte Sheriff department 2 1/2 ago and they have yet to show up this sucks between the bot of us we had every single figure made since 95 doubbles of all and some vintage (a vinyl jawa) we had them in the garage since I decided to move in with her and we were settleing in to our new condo. .
    She did wanted Matt to know that by some freaky reason she still has that Luke figure?????????
    I guess faith decided that it does belong to you matt well I just needed to vent.
    Does anyone know if homeowners insurance will pay for it and is it really wort it to reportvit to the insurance???
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Re: My collection and Mina's was stolen today!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Clonetrooper. I feel for you.

As for homeowners insurance goes, did you have a list of what you guys had? If so that can help, by comparing it to what you had left. Hopefully evrything will work out for you guys. Again, sorry to hear this.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

It's been 3 hours still no police however they are having dinner at McDonalds on huntington dr geeee thank God Ronald is Safe!!!!
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Sorry to hear about that Clonetrooper. As kh said a list would help, any sort of proof should help your cause. Pictures, video, copy of a bill you paid. Anything that establishes ownership should help out.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Sorry to hear that Clonetrooper. I feel for you.

As for homeowners insurance goes, did you have a list of what you guys had? If so that can help, by comparing it to what you had left. Hopefully evrything will work out for you guys. Again, sorry to hear this.
    I do have pictures of most of my collection however not of Mina solo's collection but we do have a list. We had all the only thing left is Turbo's error figure that mina had in her closet and yipyyyyyy twenty seve empty boxes
    [font=Fixedsys][/font]

Good luck! Perhaps if you could provide a list to local dealers, if all of a sudden there is somebody trying to unload a collection you might be able to get it back... heck maybe even get the people who did this too!

I would take JJB's advice. That would help alot. ALso scour ebay for the sale of the merch. If a huge collection pops up from your area, it could prove to be yours.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good God. This is every collectors nightmare. I'm sorry to hear that both of your collections were stolen. If you want to start over PM me and I can try and help you with some doubles that I have.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Thank you for your support guys aa far as starting all over we will decide latter as this has been a devastating blow, more to Jaime than me. I was going to donate my part of the collection to TFT during the holydas while he wanted to keep collecting
    Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq. all the color drained from Bush's face,visibly shaken, almost in tears. Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Just exactly how many is a brazillion?

Wow, that really sucks guys, sorry to hear it. I've always thought Duarte looked like a place that got turned into a "section 8" town, which brings in some desparate and unsavory folks. At least you guys weren't hurt, but that definitely stinks to see something like that happen. How much stuff was taken, in physical size? Was it enough that they had to have parked outside and perhaps someone saw the vehicle they were shoving your stuff into? What have the Duarte Public Safety Sheriffs (isn't that what they're called there?) said about this?