how many is there out there and which ones are the fakes

i have

blue lightsaber palpatine
    light tan wookie
    pink and red count dooku lightsaber anakin
    blue royal guard

Re: rots variants

What about the anakin figure?
    I've got one with dark sith eyes, but is there the same figure with a smooth face?
    And also, i've heard there is a second Neimodian Guard as well, I don't mean the one that has been shown on the convention, but I've heard there is a green and brown variant. Is this true??
    Bad Taste

-Anakin #2 has a couple of variations... one with red Vader saber, one with red Dooku saber, and one with pink Dooku saber.
    -Quick draw Clone Trooper #6 will come in a red version instead of the original white.
    -Royal Guard #23 comes in red or blue colors.
    -Anakin #28 will come with a variation to his eyes... they will be red and yellow Sith eyes without dark circles under the eyes.
    -Clone Commander #33 will also come in a green version instead of the original red.
    -Clone Pilot #34 has the regular grey and white colors, and it comes in an al black variation.
    -Exploding Grevious #36 has a packaging variant... the saber is packaged on the left side of Grevious in the blister, and the variant has the saber packaged on the right side of Grevious in the blister.
    -Palpy #35 with the blue blade (also has corrected red blade)
    -Wookie Warrior #43 comes in either a dark brown color, or it comes in a light tan color.
    -Meena Tills #47 (supposedly) can be found with a really pink salmon colored face instead of his normal color.
    -Crispy Anakin #50 can be found with an array of different color applications to his head that represent a range of burn severity.

I saw another Anakin #28 variant today, shipped with the Sith-eyes variant, this one also had no dark circles like the Sith-eyes one but with normal eyes like the original version.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There all the deluxe variations too.
    Vulture Droid in brown with red eyes or grey and blue with green eyes
    Obi Wan with battle droid assembled or not assembled
    Anakin on table many head colors

Anakin to Vader with his gear hidden behind the tray insert, and not.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

oops...

I thought we were just talking about basic figures.
    Yeah, there are several delux variations as well.

Don't worry about it, it wasn't specified in the opening post so it could have gone either way. I mean, you didn't mention 12" variants either, but that's not your fault.

Here's a question... which delux figure is harder to find: Obi Wan with battle droid assembled or not assembled?

I saw the Obi Wan with Droid assembled in a TRU today (it was the only one. the other 15 Obi's were with the droid disassembled), and I passed on it. Should I have picked it up?