Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Found the Anakin Evolution set and the Obi Wan pilot figure today. Got the evolution set at Target and the Obi Pilot at Walmart.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I wish there was some kind of way we could all see this and see where we stack up with other areas. I've got to be bringing up the rear - we haven't seen any new figures since 41-44 hit here on June 6. The stress is getting to me.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Found a fresh case of new figures on a pallete at the Salinas Walmart this weekend. Only one Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and one AT-RT Driver (#54) in the box. The rest were clone repaints, Vaders, and some Grevious. I was suprised there was no Mustafar Sentry (#56). Only one fig away from a complete set. (For now anyway.)

I went back to Wal-Mart today since a TRU employee had said they had clone repaints there. Since the pegs had been full Saturday before he told me that and I didn't see them then, I wasn't too hopeful I would see them today. They did have them though, and I was able to pick up a couple green clone commanders, a couple red #6 clones, an AT-RT driver and Obi-Wan pilot.

Sort of dry still...remnants of the Crispy Anakin wave and almost all of the targets by me have reset and restocking!

Nothing past Crispy Ani at Target for me and WM still resetting for August (Halloween probably) so no new figs.

I am passing on the Evo Ani set...not for me...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

i found 500th Vader and the 1st battle pack as well as the ultimate lightsaber today at a Super Target. It's in Woodstock, GA which is about 45 mins north of Atlanta.

I haven't been able to find anything new at any store closer to town. especially the basic figures with numbers above 50.

Found the Captain Antilles wave last week at Target. Surprised me a lot, since they haven't had anything new since the Neimoidian wave. Nobody in my area got the Baccara wave, so I ordered them off the internet.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

When I started this thread, I wanted to see if any part of the country was better than any other for stock of figs, and I have come up with this conclusion. The east coast sucks, especially here in Connecticut. I went to Walmart last night before they closed, and they had nothing. I went to Target this morning and another Walmart, and they had nothing. I went to ToysRus this weekend and they had nothing. I can't stand this anymore, I have seen nothing new since before the Tarkin wave hit. I can't find anything anywhere. It seems to me the west coast(California,Washington) is the best spot to find things, while the southeast and southwest are not bad either. But,there also seems to be a problem in the midwest(specifically the Chicago area)I am just going by how everyone is responding to this thread. But New England seems to be the worst for stock, I don't know what the problem is. I just hope it gets corrected soon. I wouldn't mind getting some clones before Christmas

Today I found and got,

#56 Obi-Wan Kenobi : Red Leader Pilot
    #54 AT-RT Driver
    #49 Commander Bacara
    #6 Shock Trooper

Also saw the Green Clone Commander, and Anakin to Vader Evolution, but didn't have enough money to get them.

Things in the mid-west seem to be getting a little better. I just hit one of my local Wal-Mart Super Centers in Kansas City and finally found the Obi-Wan Pilot figure. They only had two and I bought both. One to open and one to squirrel away. I think I have had this figure in my hands for about an hour straight after opening it. It is the best hands down Obi-Wan or ROTS figure yet. Anakin Evoloutions is a close second. It amazes me that Hasbro can put out crap figure after crap figure then bust this little gem out of their a**es. The Wal-Mart also had tons of Anakin Evoloutions sets (which I already had picked up at K-Mart weeks ago. These were the corrected sets with the ROTS Anakin having his scar. The one I bought from K-Mart was scarless. ) They also had tons of the 500th Vader and at least 100 Bacara's. Unfortunately no Shock Trooper repaints. If anybody is interested Toys R Us amazingly has the market cornered on the current Unleashed set. I have seen all three and was impressed by none. The paint applications were really sloppy and the cards were all bent to hell. I almost bought the Vader but I can't get over how retarted his half dangling off the staircase pose looks.
    One other point of interest I saw today was not at this Wal-Mart Super Center but at a couple of other regular sized Wal-Marts. They had these little signs on the Star Wars figure pegs and kick plates that said "Last Chance To Buy!". I asked one of the employees what was up with the signs and they just shrugged. Has anybody else seen this?