Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

i also live near k.c. area. i have not been to any stores today but i will be interested to see what wm is now pulling with these signs. the thing that amazes me is did you say tru has something new?

Does anyone know when the stores will complete their "resets?"

I'm getting annoyed that the stores are empty by me, and that they aren't going to put anything new out until they complete the resets... or at least that's what they tell me. If they aren't going to be done until the end of the week, then I'll just chillax till then, but if they're already done, and they STILL don't have crap, I'm gonna get more annoyed.

Yeah when I saw them at TRU I had to wipe my eyes a couple of times before reality set in and accepted that I was actually looking at them. Other than the Unleashed line TRU has Jack and Shi* and Jack just left town. Although one of my informant TRU employees claims that new stuff is on the way and we should see it in a couple of weeks. I'll believe it when I see it. Other than the Anakin Evo set and Darth 500 Target has been pretty awful as well. Give me a heads up Junky if you see any of the Shock Troopers in your travels. I'll do the same for you if your on the hunt for anything.

Hey Jaxx most of the Target stores around me have completed their resets and still don't have anything. The only thing they seem to be putting out is 500 Vader and Anakin Evo sets. Trust me the Target employees are getting as anoyed as you are. I was talking to one today and the woman told me that 90% of questions in the toy dept. on the phone or in person are regards to ROTS figures. Wal-Marts in my area only seem to be shrinking their sections. No resets to be seen at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vader68
    When I started this thread, I wanted to see if any part of the country was better than any other for stock of figs, and I have come up with this conclusion. The east coast sucks, especially here in Connecticut. I went to Walmart last night before they closed, and they had nothing. I went to Target this morning and another Walmart, and they had nothing. I went to ToysRus this weekend and they had nothing. I can't stand this anymore, I have seen nothing new since before the Tarkin wave hit. I can't find anything anywhere. It seems to me the west coast(California,Washington) is the best spot to find things, while the southeast and southwest are not bad either. But,there also seems to be a problem in the midwest(specifically the Chicago area)I am just going by how everyone is responding to this thread. But New England seems to be the worst for stock, I don't know what the problem is. I just hope it gets corrected soon. I wouldn't mind getting some clones before Christmas
    I couldn't agree more vader68! I'm in CT too and there's almost nothing. I did find the Anakin Evolutions and 500th Vader but that's about it. Where are you located? I have the entire western area covered, Danbury to Waterbury.
    RoswellSun

just went to 3 tru's, no new unleashed did you go to one in ks? i did see red shocktrooper's and green commander's along with #54 and#55 last night at barry rd. wm. i am looking for #34 black clone pilot and #56 and anakin eyes varient
    Last edited by star junky; 08-02-2005 at 08:51 PM.

I've seen the new Unleashed assortment at both Targets and TRU. The Sidious vs. Yoda looks interesting but Vader and Ventress look awful.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Found a 3 pack o blue clones.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by roswellsun
    I couldn't agree more vader68! I'm in CT too and there's almost nothing. I did find the Anakin Evolutions and 500th Vader but that's about it. Where are you located? I have the entire western area covered, Danbury to Waterbury.
    RoswellSun
    I am in Stratford, so I have Bridgeport,Trumbul, Stratford, Milford and Orange covered. That is 2 walmarts, 2 Targets, and 1 ToysRus. I don't even bother with the Toyworks at the Malls anymore,they never have more then 2 or 3 pegs of figures.I don't understand what the problem is here, but it is really frustrating.

I just found a 500th Vader today at K-Mart here in Virginia Beach. That's the first new thing I've found in some time.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!