Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Talking Re: What have you found?

Hello,

Houston, Texas here...

all the Targets in the area began their resets on Monday and most of them have finished up today.

500th Vadar was [font=Arial]readily available[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Evolutions with scarred anakin [/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Jedi vs Sith battle packs[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]3 pack red and blue clone deluxe, as far as the blue one is concerned 2 per case, but not a hasbro box some target box[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Tarkin case in limited at selected targets, Bacara box readily available and Utapuan box as well[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]All the new unleashed has hit at limited Targets, evenly allocated, peg warmer seems to be Asajj Ventress.[/font]
    [font=Arial][/font]
    [font=Arial]Also our TRU are getting these repacked two packs of ROTS figs, one of the combinations is with the TE Tank Gunner.[/font]

[font=Arial]Hope this helps for those in this area...[/font]

[font=Arial]Good Luck, [/font]

Re: What have you found?

Hey Junky check the TRU by Bannister Mall and the TRU by Oak Park Mall. That is where i've seen the Unleashed stuff. Thanks for the heads up on the Shock Troopers. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Black Pilot and the Anakin variant.

Quote Originally Posted by mintoncard
    Found a fresh case of new figures on a pallete at the Salinas Walmart this weekend. Only one Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and one AT-RT Driver (#54) in the box. The rest were clone repaints, Vaders, and some Grevious. I was suprised there was no Mustafar Sentry (#56). Only one fig away from a complete set. (For now anyway.)
    I think this case has been hitting my local WMs (UT). I found a ton of AT-RT and OB1 pilots last night with several Vaders and actually a couple of Maces. No #56, though. That's all I'm looking for at the moment, along with the Clone evo. pack.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Just today i found 500th Vader, Anakin Evolution, and the Sith vs. Jedi battle pack. First time i had seen them but a fellow SSG member (msjedi) found them all prior to me, in the case of the battle pack up to two weeks earlier than i had. Its probably safe to say that i live in the slower part of town, in terms of getting new product in.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Found 500th vader, Jedi VS Sith & Anakin Evolutions at Target tonight. I had seen the Evo and VS at K-Mart a while back, but this is the first time I have seen it anywhere else, and the first 500th Vader. Everywhere else, the pegs had nothing new. At this point I don't know if the stores and Hasbro aren't responding or if I'm being beaten by kids, collectors and... scalpers. Oh, well. They'll come when they come, but aside from the Evolutions set that I have already taken back, I haven't found/bought anything new in over a month.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Just found the Anakin Evolutions and the 500th Vader in Target yesterday. Awesome find love both of the packaging concepts for these. i was a little bummed that the chains don't fit on Anakin though and the gloved hand looks like it can only be used if Anakin is wearing his cloak.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Just found the #55 Obi Wan and the Green Commander figure.....got beat by the HW Scalper whose GF works at the WM between home and work and waits at the store doors 15 minutes before the store opens at 6am SHEESH!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I havent found anything sincethe stupid nemo gaurds and they are everywhere!! I desperatlely want these new clones and the 500 Vader, soon I hope.
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Rebo, I got a spare 500 Vader if you are craving him!

walmart . com
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...73005%3A200852

$14.88 + tax + freight...