Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

Had 51-53 and filled the pegs at the Target in Everet, MA with a bunch of 1-44. Got in a bunch of Starfighters, Tri Fighters and Grievous Bikes. I picked up Zett and Antilles, but passed on the Warrior. Target also raised the price of figs to $5.89. Cost of fuel = Transportation and they actually use it to make plastic. Still have not bought playsets or vehicles as I want to pick them up when they go on clearance.

Today I found the Titanium series Micro Machines with both Obi Wan, and Anakins starfighters the republic gunship, the Droid Tri fighter and the "Exclusive" raw metal AT-RT at my Wal-Mart this morning. It was $19.97, and by the time I left all 8 sets were gone. Nothing new on the figure front.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

boba, i saw those today as well making my way to the back to clock in. They were up in the steel though and i wasn't really interested.

Scored the last Battlepack set today at Target. About FREAKIN' time.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I finally was able to pick up an Obi-Wan Starfighter. The 1st (and better) version. ALL Starfighters in my state dissapeared for some reason (maybe because of the awesome Obi-Wan Pilot figure just released).
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

found the mustafar sentry today at wal mart, i am complete to 56.
    happy huntnig
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Well another trip to Walmart and Target, and another day of dissapointment. I hit 2 Walmarts and 1 Target this morning and still there was nothing. The only thing 1 Walmart had was a fresh supply of lightsabers. They had about 30 out on the shelves. Target was an intersting experience, the employees were stocking and moving around the entire toy department, and I counted 3 girls on cell phones talking about Star Wars figs, and how they had nothing and the employees did not know what they had yet. Whether they were scalpers or just wives/girlfriends calling I am not sure.But they were circling the pallets in the aisles like sharks circling their prey. It was quite funny. But anyway, here in Connecticut the drought continues for figs. Still nothing since before the Tarkin wave. I don't know what else to do, I am just getting so frustrated. Not to mention the fact every time I go I have to drag out my 20 month old twins, and five year old with me because I am a stay at home Dad. It is not like I can just run in to check by myself. I am starting to get very aggravated.

I went to another walmart, tru, target, and called another tru, walmarts, and target
    NOT A THING

I actually found 2 Anakin(mustafar #50) today at KB and bought those. They had 2 Bacara's but no sign of anything else. Now all I need is Tarkin from the older waves. I've only seen that wave once though. I've seen the Ani/Bacara wave twice including the today. I have everything but # 45, 51-53, 56, red guards, and black clone pilots. I found the shocktroopers a week or two ago at walmart and picked up 2 along with 1 green commander. I have no need for more than that. I painted 2 super articulated clones to be shocktroopers a while ago so i only needed 2 more to have the 4 i wanted. As for the green commander, i might pick up another sometimes for my Kashyyyk Diorama i'm going to start soon but for now, I'm leaving them for other people to find. I know how hard it is to find things so I'm not one to buy up stuff when i see it even it i rarely see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkreject
    I actually found 2 Anakin(mustafar #50) today at KB and bought those. They had 2 Bacara's but no sign of anything else. Now all I need is Tarkin from the older waves. I've only seen that wave once though. I've seen the Ani/Bacara wave twice including the today. I have everything but # 45, 51-53, 56, red guards, and black clone pilots. I found the shocktroopers a week or two ago at walmart and picked up 2 along with 1 green commander. I have no need for more than that. I painted 2 super articulated clones to be shocktroopers a while ago so i only needed 2 more to have the 4 i wanted. As for the green commander, i might pick up another sometimes for my Kashyyyk Diorama i'm going to start soon but for now, I'm leaving them for other people to find. I know how hard it is to find things so I'm not one to buy up stuff when i see it even it i rarely see it.
    Where do you live that you are able to find everything?

WalMart in Gilroy, CA had the largest section of new figures I have seen in a long time. They had pegs and pegs of AT-RT Driver (#54), Obi-Wan Pilot (#55) and Mustafar Sentry (#56). It was quite refreshing to see SO much new product. I didn't see any of the re-paint clones. I don't plan on getting those or the last 12 repaint figures.

So now that I have #56, my ROTS collection is complete.

Happy hunting all!

MTFBWY