Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I saw but didn't buy the TRU exclusive Obi-Wan Starfighter. They had 4 of 'em on the shelves. I must admit that it looks pretty good in the packaging. I may have to go back and get one.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Went to Target this morning and again Zippo,Nada,Zero. Someone put a couple of pegs of Power Rangers in with the Star Wars figs.I can't take it anymore.Sooner or later something new has to come here.

Found more Evolutions, starting to see Crispy Ani wave everywhere, and found battlepacks. Nothing past #50 tho. But I havent been on my everyday schedule, so who knows. They may be over here, Im just not looking. After 2 Obi Pilots, Im done w/ ROTS so I can start to save for TSC!

Picked up one of the two Anakin Evolutions they had left at TRU today. Unfortunately, no sign of the new Unleashed. I feel like it's only a matter of time before Amazon cancels my Yoda/Palpy that I pre-ordered MONTHS AGO, claiming they "can't get it anymore."

checked my local TRU,K-mart,Target and Wal-mart today and still found nothing new my local TRU as never had a clone of any sorts also at Wal-mart they pulled down the StarWars display area, so now theres no Starwars figures hanging up.

I was very fortunate to go to Target was able to pick up zett. The only new ones they had left was zett, utapua warrior and antillies. Now all I need until the other wave for the extra 16 figures come out are 4 red shoch troopers. JUSt so you know when i talked to target about a month ago the star wars figures were "cancelled" well its a bunch of b.s.

jimmy m

The only way that I've found anything over the Tarkin wave was by someone giving me a hand. And I'm extremely thankful for that!

I have yet to have any luck when looking on my own. I still haven't seen ANY of the Antilles wave, none of the AT-RT wave (except what I was helped out with, but I still don't have the Mustafar Sentry... it wasn't being shipped at the time I got my figures), I haven't seen Tarkin wave since I was lucky enough to find it one time, none of the all black Clone Pilots, and none of the Ani w/ Sith eyes.
    Here's another issue... it seems that all of the stores (except TRU by me) have price tags/stickers for the Evolutions, 500th Vader, and Battlepacks. The problem is that there are never any of these items on the shelves. Instead, you have a lot of BARC speeders and Boga's where the Evolutions and Battlepacks are supposed to be. You have a lot of Battle Areneas where the 500th Vader is supposed to be. Does this mean that the stores have yet to get them in?
    Here's another question: is the Ani Evolution set the only one to come out yet???
    My problem, I'm guessing, is that I can't get to the stores when they open. By the time my lunch rolls around, all of the figures are gone! That really annoys me.
    It just seems that, unless you're a part time employee, a student, or an employee of a store, or unless you are one of those that hangs out, waiting for the store to open on a daily basis, or huddles around a pallet at 2AM, you just can't find anything...(in all cases, except the scalpers that blitzkrieg the stores at open time, y'all are pretty lucky)... but us folks who have the 9-5 (not the 9-5 in a retail store) are S.O.L.
    I really don't want to buy from the secondary market...

Jaxx consider yourself lucky with what you have. I am in the same boat as you, but have no one to help me find things. When I started this thread, I had found nothing before Tarkin wave, and it is still the same. I have been to stores shortly after opening, and shortly before closing, and it has not changed. I can't find a thing. I live in connecticut and the 2 Targets,2 Walmarts, and 1Toysrus that I go to have nothing. Is Woodbridge near Chicago? My Dad lives in Naperville, and when I went out there in June to see ROTS, I checked some Walmarts,Targets, and ToysRus out there and they had no stock either. I don't no what else to do, and like you I will not pay secondary prices. I shouldn't have to.

Yeh I know how you feel. I rarely get a chance to go to the stores and besides today everything sucked. What I would do is call the store since walmart opens at 7 and tru opens at 10 and they will usuallly hold stuff until closing. Well I have to call a few stores to see if I can get my shocktroopers and maybe take another quick run out.

jimmy m

Ive been looking for Sith Eyes Ani, no such luck yet. With work, I havent gotten a chance to get out and look.