Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I found the Ani evolution set at my store, but by the time I could by it at lunch, all 8 sets were gone. We just did the reset at our store, and a major downsizing, and not on the main isle anymore. Just the 3 3/4" figures, the unleashed (Obi, and Ani), lightsabers, and the force battlers.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

No evolutions found by me, just 500th Vader and some figures around the 39-42 mark.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Ani Evo @ KMart (tucked away cause I will only buy from them as a last resort!) plus $21.99 vs $19.99 Target and 19.96 @ WM according to the shelf tags.

Obi #55 & AT RT Driver at WM tonight on a fluke...

Target had 7 Red clone 3 packs..

so stuff is shipping.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Found 51-53 and Wave 3 Titaniums at WM on 322 in New Jersey, right outside of Atlantic City.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by vader68
    Is Woodbridge near Chicago? My Dad lives in Naperville, and when I went out there in June to see ROTS, I checked some Walmarts,Targets, and ToysRus out there and they had no stock either. I don't no what else to do, and like you I will not pay secondary prices. I shouldn't have to.
    Yup... Woodridge is near Chicago... Actually, Woodridge is closer to Naperville... they neighbor each other.

Picked up Clone Multipack(blue) and saw lots of deluxes on the shelves, hid Anakin on Table for next trip .
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Havent checked in about a week. After I scored 2 Obi Pilots, I have been satisfied for this long.

Went to ToysRus this morning, and they had squat!

Found a lone Sentry last night at WM. I'm all caught up now. I feel for some of you guys in dry areas. I used to live in SoCal and sometimes finding stuff due to the numerous collectors and scalpers made it tough.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I think that its a major distribution problem as well. Its weird though, how we search for these figures and it can grow to be such a hasstle. My little brother whos 9 went to a Toys R Us during the middle of the day, around 6:30 ish here in Detroit and walks out with Ani # 50 and Obi # 55. He doesnt understand how rare they are. I went thru hell to find those Obi's. When I found 2, it was such a major relief that I finally found them. When the stock over here in Michigan, you better be there, cause its a miracle if they get off their lazy a**es to do it again with in a day or two of stocking.