Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

I found 500th Vader at Target the other day, but I passed. I have this sick theory: If I can find it, it can't be that hard to find... I have to end that theory... not a good idea at all.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Not a good theory. Consider yourself lucky is how you cure that and buy it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I checked (2) Wal-marts,Target,K-mart today and still found nothing not even a clue that there getting anything new, I did not even bother checking TRU.
    I think I'm more disappointed at not getting a new toy at 39 then I ever was at 11, LOL.

Does anyone have an extra shocktrooper/shocktroopers. I know this is in the wrong forum.

Still pretty dry. Will find out if TRU has gotten in anything tomorrow.

jimmymiro12

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibill
    I think I'm more disappointed at not getting a new toy at 39 then I ever was at 11, LOL.
    I feel your pain Jedibill, I am 37 and yes it is more disappointing.I think it is because we have alot less patience then when we were younger.

Try being 40 years of age, working 70 hours just to make ends meet, and having an addiction to Star Wars toys. I proudly tell the clerk when they ring up my order and ask if I'd like a "gift reciept" to which I tell them, "No, these are for me".

I found 1 of the Early Bird Kits marked down to $25, which was amazing seeing as the Hasbro rep snagged them up maybe two weeks ago. Nothing else at the moment.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Finally found some good stuff- Bacarra's, an obi, mustafar dude, zett, antilles, crispy ani, utapuan sentry, a bunch of 41's ( ) and an unleashed ventress (which IMO rocks!!). Its been a LOOOONG time since I found anything...
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Found the Jedi vs. Sith battlepack and the Luke (regular) and Han (in Stormtrooper gear) Force Battlers at Target this morning. North Ave, in Villa Park.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Finally a little luck came my way. Went to the mall last night with the wife and kids,to get my wifes phone fixed, while she waited I went and checked out KB.

I found #48 R2D2
    #49 Bacara
    #51 Antilles (Didn't want)
    #52 Zett (Didn't want)
    #53 Utapaun Warrior

I hated paying $7.00 each for these, but since this was my first time seeing them I grabbed them. If Walmart or Target eventually get them I can always return these.