Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

My found plenty of things! Plenty of things!!
    At my Target, I found two Evo Anakin sets (bought one), two Jedi vs. Sith battle packs (they were all smashed up, bought none), and two each of Bacara and Mustafar Anakin (bought one of each).
    Sadly, no 500th Vaders...
    Now there's not many [URL=http://jedi.stodge.org/]Jedi[/URL] left, so we're putting out a call
    To young men without a record and over six feet tall.
    You could see the universe. We'll train you up real good.
    We'll teach you Jedi Mind Tricks and how to wear a hood
    (and look good).

It feels good finding figures youve wanted, especially after going some time without having run across anything new. Makes the whole day seem so much better.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I wish I could share in the joy! I haven't found squat.

There's a Wal*Mart by me (in Darien/Downers Grove area) that, as of the end of last week, hasen't even done their reset yet. They still have this big ol' wall for Star Wars, and like 5 figures on the pegs. They have NO tags for the Evolutions, Battlepacks, 500th Vader, or Titanium sets. They haven't received any new figures for quite some time. No one there can give me a reason as to why.
    Targets in my immediate area have been through their resets, and regularly get shipments in, but there are no Evolutions, Battlepacks, 500th Vaders, or figures over 44 there. None of the repaints have made it there yet either.
    The TRUs by me have received a lot of shipments of Galactic Heros (that aren't selling), but no new figures.

JUST FOUND AT K.C. AREA TARGETS-ALL 4 THAT I WENT TO TODAY : #42 NEIMO #15 BAIL #24 MON #40 MAS-FOR THE EIGHTH WEEK IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!! DID FIND NEW WAVE OF TITANIUMS THOUGH AT WM WHERE ARE THE CLONE PILOT AND ANAKIN VARIANTS??
    Last edited by star junky; 08-10-2005 at 01:11 PM.

The distribution is really terrible, same with the jerks snagging up the stuff to put on eBay
    Last edited by jedi master sal; 08-10-2005 at 02:39 PM.

Went to kb and got to open a new box of figures but no variants.

jimmymiro12

Found some more deluxe figures and figures up around 53 which was a shocking surprise. I hid some for tomorrows payday.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by PloKoon2385
    I found 500th Vader at Target the other day, but I passed. I have this sick theory: If I can find it, it can't be that hard to find... I have to end that theory... not a good idea at all.
    That theory will get you screwed over. But I think like that sometimes. That's why I passed up on Tarkin, not that I was too crazy about getting him. But I never saw that wave again after spotting plenty at a local Target.
    I've seen a fair number of 500th Vader, but I would snap it up the next time you see it because you never know.

After wandering in the wilderness for MONTHS, tonight I found the Basic figure oasis. And part of it was by accident.

On my toy run, I found (At Wal-Mart) #51-53. I skipped Lucas' kid, though it's a solid looking figure. On the way home, I went to the grocery store and they were out of Frankenberry! So, I had to run to another Wal-Mart, a Super WM. There they had pegs full all the way up to #56! I Had Obi-Wan Pilot so I grabbed the AT-RT Driver (They had at least 6). Save for the re-paints, I'm all caught up and have seen all the basic figures.

Also, lots of green variant Clone 3 packs, Ani Evolutions and Wookie-copters out there too.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

Sounds like a nice solid run to WM, wish mine were that stacked.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade