Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Re: What have you found?

^ It's been a loooooooong dry spell though. Target has the Evo's, 3 packs and 500 Vaders, but they haven't had any Basic figures above the mid 40's in months.

BTW, I forgot to mention that the Super Wal-mart had just re-set their toy aisle. Keep an eye on your local WM's, if they re-set, that probably means new figures!

Sy Snootles lip synchs

What Evo's do they have and do they have many? I would be willing to pay you if you could get them.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

The only Evo. set ot be released thus far in the Anakin/Vader. The other two are the Sith(Dooku, Maul, Palps) and Troopers(E2 clone, E3 clone and sandtropper) WIll contain variants of the clones as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

not always true about wm resets and getting new stuff, at least not around here in k.c. area anyway. i have been to 4 of my wm's and the resets are done or at least the sw toys. no new toys and in some cases the 20 or so pegs of old figures are now shoved into 5 or 6 pegs which nobody will buy so that means no new orders. the only thing good about the resets i have seen is the sw legos have been marked down considerably. but i don't collect the legos for lack of funds.

Yea, havent seen anything in a couple days now, but Im thinkin Im going to in a few here, Im just gettin that vibe

Target has finished resetting by me, they had (I counted) 18 figures on the pegs mostly nemo warriors. They had them spread around, so 1 was on each peg. The rest of the pegs were empty. And nobody new anything about when new stuff was coming. The good news was they had 5 Jedi/Sith battlepacks, so I finally picked one up. Walmart had also finished resetting, and they had 3 clone packs(white), so I finally got one of those too. Now I just need the color variations. They didn't have much else.

nice find, Ive started seeing battle packs more frenquently now, same with evolutions sets.

In the San Jose, CA area, seen lots of Vader 500th, Evolutions Anakin. I've seen Unleashed twice in the past 2 weeks. (TRU, Target) Haven't found Anakin #50 anywhere. Saw Green & Blue Variants for the Clone Trooper pack. Saw the Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack. Anyone know when Rebel vs. Empire Battle Pack coming out?

Has anyone seen the black Clone Pilot yet? What wave is it supposed to be shipped in? I've only seen massive amounts of the white and gray one. I'd looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to find that one!!!!

along with the antilles wave, the sith eye ani, and #56.... but oh well. it seems like i'll never find them.

ALl the variants are shipped in the last waves. I believe they found the black pilot in LA.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten